Ghost Recon.net Forums

*thread is verging off topic*

Some reason in my city and all the other sorrounding cities,they have no more copies of OFP at all. Of course, a few weeks before I wanted the game, I saw it every where.

It looks like I'm gonna have to order it online, which means if the place I order it from uses UPS, theres a chance I might not get it. Some reason UPS takes all my packages to another address about 20 miles away in a different city. No matter how many times you tell them, they still take it to that house. :wall:

I had to use my sisters address to make sure I got my Dell PC.

*rushes to put it back on topic*

I can spare you two buttons and some pocket dirt, that's about it. You could always join the other tightwads, including myself in the OFP forum :devil: and splurge out on OPF GOTY :whistle:

:rofl: the only thing i have to give you is pocket lint :santa:

Good luck though

As nice as the fellas here may be, there more likley going to ask you for money then to recieve some yourself. I suggest you learn how to play guitar and go sit on a sidewalk and hope for some change

DS22

As it happens I already know how to play guitar.... havent resorted to playing on side walks yet.

in case anyone wondered I was joking. although I wouldnt refuse any money that came from it. (Who would?)

I'll just have to wait till I find the winning lottery ticket on my doorstep.....or til Santa :santa: comes

Stewy, now thats a name I recognise, seen you post a few times on the VBS Resources forum..... anywho.

I'd help you out Dakota, but at the moment I'm trying to save for ADF2 whenever the hell that comes out (the sooner the better, I want them F18's)

$700+ (NZ Dollars) thus far spent on VBS1, looks like i'll be spending more.... its an addiction not easy to break :rofl:

Edited by Delta One Zero
Stewy, now thats a name I recognise, seen you post a few times on the VBS Resources forum..... anywho.

Yeah, all the GR modders chipped in to get him VBS, so he would leave them alone :P