nned help with a misson

ry24

ok im new to ghost recon, but i played a few rainbow6 games.

ok so im at the first level on ghost recon i have the jungel one.

i go into the cave. i kill everyone in there, and there is a hostage. i bring him back to the safe piont were i began,and the guy wont stop following me. there is like a red marker i walk all over the place and he wont stop. is there a buntin to press or something.

thx again :D

hehehe, he's your hostage, you need him to foolow you to the extraction, and once all the objectives are done - secure caves, camp, and captured Papashivili, you'll need to get all you men, inclluding Papashilvili back to the insertion zone, should be a green marker on the fround.

• 2 weeks later...

In that mission...what I do is wipe out all his guards and DON"T take him as a hostage...run back outside and wait for the tent camp troops to come to you and ambush them...once that objective is complete I take him hostage and leave that team with him in the caves. I switch to my other team and finish off the rest of the enemies and the misssion will auto complete the get to extraction zone objective because there will be no resistance left. :o=