post your model requests here

lexsis

:D  so whens it coming out?

soon I hope, it wont be months of waiting thats for sure. right now I have a friend whose gonna try to adjust my two maps for me. after that, next step is to get some missions scripted so I really dont see this taking more than say end of october, begining of november 2004. but of course if my pal has problems with the maps, I will either have to exclude them (although they are all new and I would hate to do that) or try to find someone here who wants to help out.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RabidLockerGnome,

the sea-grean gloves actually look pretty cool. thnx. screen shot 1 is baseball cap 3 figure with Night Desert skin & black vest (skins by me). screen shot 2 is my headwrap character with RabidLockerGnome's sea-green gloves, screen shot 3 is baseball cap 3 character with green hat guys !! now leave me alone about the hat colors :rofl:

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

so what do you guys think of the nite-desert skin? also, today began the groundwork for the maps. I will be in need of scripters, so volunteers are welcomed. some of you have already offered your services, thank you.

so what do you guys think of the nite-desert skin?

It's sweet, like I said. Chest rig looks really good. I'd like to see a skin done in MultiCam if you've got the time. Can't wait to see the maps.

I have a multicam pattern, so are you saying I should make the chest rig in multicam?

made a multicam texture, same image, 2 version. adjusted one to become a bit more green to see if it is "woodland-friendly" will skin a character later today and post a pic. ***these images are .jpg format which greatly reduce the quality ***

multicam.jpg

ok, here we go again. thinking of making some new character models. have like 2 ideas so far. I really like desert maps cause woodland is just boring. also, the current situation in Iraq is not represented (in modding) as I think it should be.

so, Im thinking about doing some arab types. I know a while back somebody asked about a long-robbed arab. was one ever made? also, thinking about a woman model wearing the black robe bruqua thingy. just a thought. what are yours

My only request would be a sunglasses attachment that works in GR/DS/IT and fits on friendly operators. I see troops wearing them all the time in Iraq, yet there seem to be no sunglasses out there in the GR mod community whatsoever. (The ones included in DS don't fit.)

• 2 weeks later...