That was funny

There I am playing the embassy mission for the 20th time I have just cleaned the bank and my scout is checking the undergroubd parking lot. He finds two tangos and quickcly dispatches them with two three shot bursts, then he goes prone and begins looking for more tangos when he notices a military boot behind a van . Selects single fire and places a M4 slug in the toe of the boot. The owner of the boot falls and and I hear the 'another kill' message'; that dropped me to the floor roaring with laughter! :rofl:

I had never seen that before. I intended to drop him first and finish him with a more lethal wound but all I needed was a lousy foot wound to kil him.

That was funny, from now on I'll look for more foots to kill. :P

• 1 month later...
Foot shooting is a fav of mine in MP!!

If this bothers you, you can change the combat model .xml to higher values. IMO, Ghost Recon had most weapons way too powerful, and altering the .gun files and combat model has yielded pretty good results for me. Of course, you get hit in the head and show's over, but I was able to cause leg and arms wounds to be less serious for the most part.

I was always under the impression that GR guns were kinda weak, especially the 9mm handguns and Mp5, I had the honor of seeing an MP5 shot this weekend and let me tell ya, that thing is powerful. I guess it's easy for us to underappreciate these things in games but to see how devastating they are up close really shows you.

I was always under the impression that GR guns were kinda weak, especially the 9mm handguns and Mp5, I had the honor of seeing an MP5 shot this weekend and let me tell ya, that thing is powerful. I guess it's easy for us to underappreciate these things in games but to see how devastating they are up close really shows you.

Well, to amend what I had said earlier, yes, the submachine guns were weak in the original settings, but carbines and the 5.56mm rifles have always been too powerful in the game, but that's my opinion. :D I've been one guy who's never really had a problem with the 9mm in real life. I own a Browning Hi-Power and keep it stuffed with 124 grain +P JHPs, and it can get about 1250 FPS. Plenty of bang there, I think. But, I still keep the .45 loaded as well in case that don't work out too well... :P