Need a Huey

sniper82

I am going to be doing a We were soldiers mod for ghost recon. The main thing i need before i can begin is a huey because it is the only vehicle they used in the movie for insertion. If someone could make it for me that would be nice. Also if you can point me towards some thing that has the same type of uniforms they used in that period for both the nva (north vietnamese army), americans, and the viet cong

Also could there be another chopper tagged as a tank that fires a minigun rapidly?

This would be for the end of the campain where the chopper comes in and saws down everyone. :o=

Thank you in advance for your help. Just PM me if you want. :support:

Edited by sniper82

You should make a "We Were Soldiers" based mod only with modern day weapons, but with same plot. Instead of Hueys have blackhakws and littlebirds. I would love to be your partner if you are intrested..(I could make weapon models and stuff but you would have to script the missions and make charcters. I cant do that, if you are intrested I already have the site template made.)

• 3 months later...