What is love?

tyovan4

Just curious about this one guys, I've been thinking about it for a few days. Love can be so many things to so many people and it is extremely difficult to define..

How would you define love? (romantic love that is, not love between a parent and child)

Just curious about this one guys, I've been thinking about it for a few days. Love can be so many things to so many people and it is extremely difficult to define..

How would you define love? (romantic love that is, not love between a parent and child)

Well ty', it starts out as a tingly feeling, knowing that you've met the 'one', and then when you find out that she or 'he' is a gamer, likes firearms, has posters of Segal and Norris on their walls, and their wardrobe consists mainly of DPM......then it's more than love........it's fate :thumbsup:

DS

it starts out as a tingly feeling

Never had the tingly feeling...

she or 'he' is a gamer

She isn't

likes firearms

She doesn't

has posters of Segal and Norris on their walls

I've never seen her flat, but I seriously doubt she does

and their wardrobe consists mainly of DPM

No DPM kit for her - not even DPM knickers (trust me :rocky: )

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Love is being with a girl for 3 years, your high school sweetheart, having the most awesome relationship because you look into each other's eyes all the time, know what the other is thinking, have plans on getting married and names for the children. Then you go during the summer to visit family and tell them that you've found the one, and when you come back you get this phone call "Sorry Steven, but I just met a guy and I feel like I've known him my whole life, blah blah" and what do you do? What are you supposed to even think? Does love really mean so little? Does it even exist?

Dude, he's finally lost it. Or more precisely: we've lost him.

Here's a guy on a military-game website, with a soldier in his signature, talking about love. Doesn't that remind anyone else of Claudio from Much Ado About Nothing?

Frightening stuff. :ph34r:

Dude, he's finally lost it. Or more precisely: we've lost him.

Yes, you have lost me.. your loss is her gain :)

100_0873.jpg

100_0768.jpg

what i meant was in the inside.. It makes u feel happy, then u cant sleep eat etc...

she's allways on youre mind

Thanks GooseBumps - now I know what I have :yes:

[Here's a guy on a military-game website, with a soldier in his signature, talking about love.  Doesn't that remind anyone else of Claudio from Much Ado About Nothing?

and yet here you are in the same place, a staffer on a military-game website, using a love story from good 'ol billy S. as a referance...oh the irony...

:P