Coop Tourny

PoW_Viper

how it going folks. i was bored one day last week and decided to organize a tournament. i'm guess the lack of participation in the IGS is because they have no tactical skills in their clans, just a bunch of noobs running around. well, with that, i decided to open this tourny up to the public. if u check this thread here http://forums.theigs.com/index.php?showtopic=34401&st=0

u can check out the prizes and a bit of the rules. i've selected 2 maps for this and each clan will do the missions back to back. so, if u have any questions or would like to get in on this, be my guest. my email is viper@clan-pow.net and my msn is viper4024@charter.net

by the way, all this is being sponsered by Hypernia Servers and your missions will be played on my server too, which is the Beast

Hi guys,

I have never posted here before, but I think I can speak for most die-hard GR fans when I say that I have visited this site hundereds if not thousands of times over the last 2-3 years.

Viper thought this would be the best place to come and find some clans who might be willing to compete in our Coop Tourney, and we hope you will all hook in and have some fun with us.

We have been searching for some Coop Mods/Maps that will test the very best GR players and clans - and we think we have found a couple of nice ones. So be prepared for a good workout.

Im not sure if I need to mention this here, but if there are ppl out there thinking about using hax if they compete here, may I just say this will be possibly one of the last opportunities b4 the rise of GR2 to see how good you are without Artificial Support. I urge you to play the game the right way.

PoW_LigHtY

We have been searching for some Coop Mods/Maps that will test the very best GR players and clans - and we think we have found a couple of nice ones. So be prepared for a good workout.

With maps you mean missions right?

If you're using missions that are already available, you can be sure that most teams will score the maximum points and it wouldn't be a real competition.