Emotional Picture of Russian School Siege

tyovan4

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I may add a little anger too, the only thing these islamo fascist will understand

is if the world will start terrorizing them in a far more harsher way. do unto their children what they do then maybe ? they will hear.

but it took a bomb for Japan to finally give up.

i thot these terrorists would leave russia alone since they didnt join the USA

in liberating IRAQ , i think Putin figured wrong. they need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.. thats my simple opinoin

ghostrider

if I may add a little anger too, the only thing these islamo fascist will understand

is if the world will start terrorizing them in a far more harsher way. do unto their children what they do then maybe ? they will hear.

but it took a bomb for Japan to finally give up.

in liberating IRAQ , i think Putin figured wrong. they need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.. thats my simple opinoin

ghostrider

I don't think that killing Chechnyan children is going to solve a single thing. Stooping down to the level of the terrorists turns you into exactly what they are, terrorists. The Russians could be far worse then they've ever shown the Chechnyans to be, simply, imo, because they know that there's no need for something like that.

This incident had nothing to do with Iraq. Chechen terrorists have enough of a philosophy (if you'd care to call it that) of their own without borrowing issues from the Middle East.

To group these terrorists together with al-Qaeda (or indeed with any other terrorists... or the former Iraqi administration, for that matter) would be a big mistake. They may all be scum, but they each need to be handled very differently.

i thot these terrorists would leave russia alone  since they didnt join the USA

in liberating IRAQ  , i think Putin figured wrong.  they need to be eliminated from the face of the earth..  thats my simple opinoin

This incident had nothing to do with Iraq. Chechen terrorists have enough of a philosophy (if you'd care to call it that) of their own without borrowing issues from the Middle East.

To group these terrorists together with al-Qaeda (or indeed with any other terrorists... or the former Iraqi administration, for that matter) would be a big mistake. They may all be scum, but they each need to be handled very differently.

According to my information by the media here there are links to Al Quada. There were at least ten Arabic people among the terrorist. Also the whole operation was financed by Abu Omar as-Seyf, active as a al-Quada frontman in the central asian regio.

Other sources say there are links with islamic-wahibists radical groups from Saudi Arabia.

Im sorry i cant give any links, cause all sources are in dutch.

Just reading the paper, weened this out of it:

The russians sent a vechile to collect some corpses, and as it arrived a group of hostages made a run for it. The terrorits blew something up, and shot at them as they ran. Both Russian troops and local armed militias returned fire. and "Russian Special Forces" blew a hole in the side of the gym to get hostages out. They killed about 20 terrorits when went it.

The reason the roof collapsed is cos the terrorist had been stickin explosive all around the place. There are also accounts of terrorist blowing a bomb belt in a small corridor where alot of male hostages were kept.

They rekon the terrorists that escaped are either in the town, or in another building in the school.

They rekon about 150-200 dead out of 1500 hostages. 20 Terrorists, and possibly 1 soldier.

There is a report from a camera who says he saw appro 100 bodies on the smouldering floor of the gym.

Bad news to be a chechen right now.

i thot these terrorists would leave russia alone  since they didnt join the USA

in liberating IRAQ  , i think Putin figured wrong.  they need to be eliminated from the face of the earth..  thats my simple opinoin

According to my information by the media here there are links to Al Quada. There were at least ten Arabic people among the terrorist. Also the whole operation was financed by Abu Omar as-Seyf, active as a al-Quada frontman in the central asian regio.

Other sources say there are links with islamic-wahibists radical groups from Saudi Arabia.

Im sorry i cant give any links, cause all sources are in dutch.

Same here. The news tonight (TV) stated links to Al-Qaeda. 10 - 13 Arabic men are allegedly involved with the terrorists. Over 700 wounded and 200 killed, with the majority of children either naked or dressed in their under garments alone. The terrorists that escaped were found near the school and in the outskirts of town.

The Russians were in a no win situation as they had to storm the building to save lives but the whole thing could of done with better organisation,can anyone tell me what the hell these twats objectives were?

I find it difficult to watch the news with such harrowing pictures of innocent children being treated in such an awful way,I will look upon these Chechyans with disgust until the day I die.

People have said to me "I wouldn't like to be in their shoes" about the hostage takers,well they should leave them to the relatives of the bereaved.

can anyone tell me what the hell these twats objectives were?

they wanted independence for the chechyn state, something they have wanted for a long time.

Some facts and figures:

More than 322 hostages dead out of 1200. Over half the dead were children.

500 wounded

32 hostages killed. 3 taken alive. Examples will be made of them.

10 russian troops killed, 18 wounded.

reports say that bombs were suspened in basketball hoops, and hostages were executed regualry, to keep the rest under control.

I just cant get over the bravery of the russian troops. They ran into a structurally weak building, facing an unknown number enemies armed with high explosives, grenades and firearms. They all saw the escaping kids being shot at, so they acted. They all could have been blown to pieces. It appeared a mess, but they prevailed.

Amazing stuff, they acted on instct alone, and they still acted as a well oiled military machine.

Essentially they are sending the message that no one ######s with russia.

Just got this on MSN aswell:

Please put a rose infront of your name to show your sympathy for the hundreds of dead children in russia who have died in a terrorist act, i hope you find it in ur heart 2 do this paste this to all of your online contacts

As I just said to SN.

"that's (expletive) disgusting what happened, and I GENUINELY dont think that the russian soldiers could have done any better

the way i understand it, the (expletive) hit the fan, and nobody could do a thing about it

whether thats for better or worse is irrelevent

kids should not be targeted. full stop."

That's pretty much it.

(shakes head)

(expletive) disgusting.

Interesting report on the news:

An eyewitness said that adult hostages were made to pull up the floor, because the terrorists had weapons and ammo hidden under it.

Looks like this had been planned for a long time.

I think the Russian military was in a no win situation, but i think they could have handled the seige a lot better...

Im no expert, but the first thing i would do is set up a water tight perimeter, so that no matter what happens no unauthorised personnel get in or out.

The fact that 10-15 terrorists managed to escape the perimeter beggars belief.

Also such a cordon would have kept civilians at a manageable distance, from the tv coverage i saw, how the russian army could tell who was a terrorist and who was a civilian was beyond me, especially since there were reports that some of the civilians were armed and engaged the terrorists...

Finally, do the Russian army have a distinct uniform, cause all i could see was a hotch potch (mixture) of various uniforms (includinf UK camo) and webbing over civilain clothes... again deciding who is a terrorist and who isnt seemed confusing from my armchair, but again they are the experts.

To be honest I do believe as someone has already mentioned, that the Russian Special Forces have a different approach to success... its a numbers game, if you have 1200 hostages and only 500 get killed, thats a success... i dont feel the SAS could have done any better, too many people involved...

To be honest I do believe as someone has already mentioned, that the Russian Special Forces have a different approach to success... its a numbers game, if you have 1200 hostages and only 500 get killed, thats a success... i dont feel the SAS could have done any better, too many people involved...

Andy McNab said that on UK TV. He said in military terms it was a success.

babydave Posted on Sep 5 2004, 09:51 

1 hostage taker was beaten to death in the street when he hid under a car  :)  

hey man, that smilie is not convenient...

You dont support the parents beating that *thing* to death???

A lot of experts have said that the SAS and Delta force could have minimised the causalties 10 fold. Mainly because they wouldve been more aggressive, from what we saw on TV the russians were holding and taking cover outside the building for a long time. For all the bravery and courage the russians have they dont have the money,equipment and training that western CT teams have.