A recent comment

Hey all, just thought u might want to see this....

TOML dev team recently received a comment through our website. It's the personal opinon, and I respect that. I dont respect the way in which they trashed our mod or the weapon modder using foul language.... take a look

You guys have seriously lost your minds.... a game is meant for enjoyment, not a

###### contest over someone using your work be it a weapon, a map... whatever

Dude just made all the best weapons available in one mod. If it really comes

down to this, id rather use DAGRM than any mod released with your g** a** anti

theft code, which i am sure i could hex after looking it over, but i would

rather not play your silly a** mod and give you any recognition if you are gonna

be f**s like this. I bet a lot of people will feel the same way after trying to

play with a modded m4 :( Did you create the m4?) I think not, Thief a** b****,

oh but its ok as it was MEANT FOR MODDING. anything put into a mod or game is

basically fair game, id like to see your b**** a**es actually get anything done

about that. you cant, which is why you had to write b**** code to fix it. get a

life, stop worrying about small stuff, or better yet make a weapon mod that

doesnt suck.... your reticules suck, your weapons suck, so you suck. stick to

making maps you silly ######ots.

-Tito......

I'll let u be the judge

My reply to mr tito:

Tito,

We respect your opinion of the mod. The anti-theft code comes with the mod launcher we were given from a contributing party. Everything in the mod was either designed for the mod or given directly to us by the author. The M4 models were given directly to us by the creator, and our weps modder compiled them. The request to not redistribute or modify the modification in any way was made out of respect for the creators of the mod content. If you can read, you'll understand this was a BETA version, a release of early development works, and that the material u said "sucks" is early development and basically a test. If you have a problem with our mod, great! Thats wonderful! But theres no reason to use offensive language to trash the contributing parties. I hope you have fun NOT playing our mod since u hate it so much.

Thank you for your comment,

TOML Dev Team

***PUBLIC MESSAGE***

Sadly we have lost one of our patients during a field-trip and are currently looking for him.

This person goes by the name of Tito and is easily reckognized by his compulsive swearing, for no good reason.

Should you run into him, do not provoke or try to capture him. Call 1-800-SICKOS and we will dispatch a team of experts to sedate him properly and gently help him get into his straight-jacket again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Nutty Asylum (also locally know as "The Loony Bin").

:rofl:

thanks all, i got more of a kick out of this thing than most would, so i was trying more not to laugh than not to curse his wretched name. :lol: My reply to him was never receieved; as i thought, it was a fake email. So somewhere out there, this bonehead is still patrolling, looking for people to curse and more ways to make an idiot out of himself :o=