Georgia Now

Mamon

Has anyone found it disturbing in the least that a video game seems to have predicted the path of world events to a certain extent, specificially Russia and Georgia regarding the South Ossetian region? No "ultranationalists" this time but Putin is slowly gaining authoritarian status, and the recent flare ups are reminiscent of the GR scenario. Today the Georgian President said that war with Russia is close.

• 2 weeks later...

It is like tom clancy can predict the future. I am reading executive orders and a plane flys into the capitol which is close to what happen on sept. 11. and then they try to realsese a virus ebola zaire or something like that and that to is a risk now, I hear. Although in the book iran is trying to form a united islamic republic and they have joined with iraq. Hope that don't happen after we leave iraq to govern itself.

Although in the book iran is trying to form a united islamic republic and they have joined with iraq. Hope that don't happen after we leave iraq to govern itself.

Although Donald Rumsfeld said its all OK and they have everything is under control, you just need to turn on CNN to see is all the way around (Who da hell is the liar afterall? :wacko: )

When Germany was all screwed up, who came to lead it? Adolph Hitler.

When Russia was all screrwed up, who came to lead it? Stalin.

Do you see a pattern going on here?

Extremism is born inside caotic societies and Iraq is heading to be a good example of it. The latest CIA report tell the Iraq is dangerously heading towards civil war.

Bush, being the bully kid in the school (probably beaten when a small kid, and now trying to compesate it) that he is, wont allow a redraw like in Saigon* and that is bad in the sence that the so called "Iraqi Government" hasnt been able to control the rebels/freedon fighters by itself (or with the Coalition help).

The Iraqis didnt like Saddam, but they sure dont like foreign troops on their soil; That brings anger, hate and specially frustration, wich is turned into violence for all parts involved in the conflict.

In a extremally religious society as Iraq, a person that inspires religious leadership like the Aiatola (or even Al Sadr for that matter) have real good changes to rule if the main law enforcement (the ocupation/coalition forces) leaves the country to a weak and unprepared presidential regime.

I hope it turns well for everyone

* Not like a redraw under attack, but a political one.

But that's only my 10 cents.