SNIPERMOD: ONE SHOT, ONE KILL

Sixpence

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OK, i have a little good News. :D

IN THE LINE OF FIRE is finished and sent to Atwar. ASFAIK Akira is in Holidays and could be i have to wait for a DL Link some Days.

IN THE LINE OF FIRE is a 8 Missionpack Mod, plays in Yemen. If you have seen the Movie RULES, you know what i mean. Inside new Music, Enemies and some Vehicles from Blakarion.

Missions are for SP & MP, but MP is not tested !

Be patient...

:)

DL available on:

Sixmods

Can be me offcourse, but where is the download link? All I see is "RELEASE: Herbst 2005"

Checked even page 2 and there is no DL link. Download section is not finished I think? Or at least clicking on the download section link I get an error. :)

Edited by el nino foxhound

Well sixpence, if this is your last gr1 mod, I would like to say thanks for the time and effort for all the mods that you have done over these few years.

If you are staying in the gr scene with mods then im sure people will look forward to the results.

Best Wishes for the future.

Colin

DL available on:

Sixmods

I'm also not having any luck on this site. What other sites have all your mods?

What do you mean ? You cant DL anything ?

To complete the upgrade, copy the following text into your e107_config.php file:

$ADMIN_DIRECTORY = "e107_admin/";

$FILES_DIRECTORY = "e107_files/";

$IMAGES_DIRECTORY = "e107_images/";

$THEMES_DIRECTORY = "e107_themes/";

$PLUGINS_DIRECTORY = "e107_plugins/";

$HANDLERS_DIRECTORY = "e107_handlers/";

$LANGUAGES_DIRECTORY = "e107_languages/";

$HELP_DIRECTORY = "e107_docs/help/";

$DOWNLOADS_DIRECTORY = "e107_files/downloads/"; I was clicking on the downloads link at the top of your site and getting this info. I now see that you can download your mods from the link below the description of each of your mods. I've got most of them and was just checking to make sure you hadn't released any that I wasn't aware of. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Sixpence, (d/l'ding beta now), You're the cat's meow, for sure - I nominated you/your work for several of the 2005 awards categories! :whistle: Do you want any feedback re beta version; if yes, where do we post/send it?

@Sixpence, (d/l'ding beta now), You're the cat's meow, for sure - I nominated you/your work for several of the 2005 awards categories!  :whistle:  Do you want any feedback re beta version; if yes, where do we post/send it?

plz post feedbacke here !

many Thx in advance !