BarrettM468

|S&P|Papa6

Ok, before you pass critical judgement on this weapon, please know I searched long and far for the right texture for this weapon. They were too hard to come by and most websites had the same pictures. so anyway it's another fun weapon to shoot. I had to use the fn-fal sounds to change things up on this 6.8mm weapon, even though the fn-fal is 7.62mm

my M468 model

This texture is far too pink or red for my taste. srry but I'll tryto photoshop it to decrease the pink color. got to do what I got to do.

Papa6

Hard to tell cuz pictures r blurred a little and when u render, make your back ground light gray. It's easier too see details then. Also some renders from a few different perspectives would be better.

On the handguard, I tried to do a boolean and cut out the holes in the handguard. problem was, I lost too many vertices and it failed to work after two or three holes.

@ Papa6 - Mac used an Alpha Channel for the holes in the SIR, save you a bunch of polys and looks great...

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

barretm4.jpg

A quickie Q m8:

Why are the sights folded, that must be a real handicap :P

Come on, you've always had at least a dozen different sights to every weapon you showed.... Come on, we know that you want to show us :rolleyes:

Actually I was going to put some sort of optics an it, but I liked the "Plain Jane" look when I was finished with it...As far as the sights being folded....OOOPPPSS :whistle: