Concussion Grenades.

Banquo

Am I dreaming or is there a mod out there somewhere that contains both frag and concussion grenades? I could've sworn I played with concussion 'nades at some point, but my memory is failing me on which mod they were in...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cuncusion Nades are no more than regular nades but they dont have a kill power, they just stun/ temporarly parolize the target. When you get shot with a m9 in a non lethal spot you do a "I'm hit" thing and you sway and cant fire. If you make a nade launcher with nades that have no kill power they will be cuncussion, probabally better off using a burst mode with about say 4 second time diference to keep them paralized and a modified explosion type to reduce lag. :rocket::snipe:

Edited by Boris.

Make the flashbang canister type ones..those have kill power cause its full of TNT. If you can get the model..i think XmanL has one thing you can just copy the frag effect but make killrange twice the distance.

any way to edit the projectile file so the grenade will wound but not kill the enemy. When you throw the grenade, on detonation instead of killing enemy in the blast radius it wounds all the enemy but have them all stay alive, and still have the same blast radius as normal frags?

give me 2 weeks(school in the way) to create and test the modular. I will report when I have completed or near completed the modular. I could possible even make a projectile to look like a flash bang but I need some help with the part of actually placing helper points so that I can make it realistic, Unless u wish to have the flash bang looking like a chicken...? :rocket::snipe:

Edited by Boris.