new camo in mod

how to create mod with new camo available ONLY in this mod? I started to create my own mod (urban fight) with Polish GROM and I added new black camo to character. Finally, when I played this mod, there were available original soldiers from GR and mine. My idea is to create mod only with GROM soldiers. It should be like Origmiss and Desert Siege: another camo in Origmiss, and another camo in DS, NOT THE SAME. I want to avoid mixing my characters with original characers. Could anybody tell me how to do it? And one more question: why in DS there is not file ''Rifleman'' located in file ''Actor''? In my opinion it should be there, because actor chooses textures. Finally, as you know, DS runs without it, but with soldiers in desert camo. First I created file ''Actor'' in my mod with Rifleman and others, but it did not run as I want (GROM was mixed with original soldiers). Maybe I should make about 80 .atr? Please, explaim ne this. Thanks.

if i undrstand you correctly, you want the new skins to replace the GR, DS, & IT skins? This is actually the easiest way to get your skins in game. Just use the files from the appropriate character folders in your mod's character folder, and overwrite the rsb files with your new ones with the exact same names as the original ones. but if you have different helmets and gear than what the originals had, like yours have berets or just masks, then you have to use the skinner tool to use the appropriate chr files and rename the chr files the same as the original chr files and overwrite them as well. i'm guessing this is what you are wanting to do. it's how i started out testing my skins before going through all the trouble of making the seperate soldiers with the atrs and kit restriction editing.

my current skin mod i have all the original ghosts, ds ghosts, and it ghosts in new skins, plus new winter soldiers, and am now working on the urban skins. i am going to add a couple other choices as well. i have some of my teams allies asking for allies skins to be added. also, our team has 4 squads for different gaming types, TaG, TWL, other ladders, etc etc etc, and they want their own skins for each squad for intra-squad battles during trainings and practices.

just replacing the orginal ghosts is actually fairly easy as i said above, and if you need any further help, just let me know and i'll do what i can. i'm still learning as i go as well.

how to create mod with new camo available ONLY in this mod? I started to create my own mod (urban fight) with Polish GROM and I added new black camo to character. Finally, when I played this mod, there were available original soldiers from GR and mine. My idea is to create mod only with GROM soldiers. It should be like Origmiss and Desert Siege: another camo in Origmiss, and another camo in DS, NOT THE SAME. I want to avoid mixing my characters with original characers. Could anybody tell me how to do it? And one more question: why in DS there is not file ''Rifleman'' located in file ''Actor''? In my opinion it should be there, because actor chooses textures. Finally, as you know, DS runs without it, but with soldiers in desert camo. First I created file ''Actor'' in my mod with Rifleman and others, but it did not run as I want (GROM was mixed with original soldiers). Maybe I should make about 80 .atr? Please, explaim ne this. Thanks.

Could anybody tell me how to do it? And one more question: why in DS there is not file ''Rifleman'' located in file ''Actor''?

according to me, this is because the atr files can choose a new .rsb (skin) in each environment

for the DS skin it's named <DesertLODX> in the atr file, the X standing for either 1,2 or 3, the skin for the orig gr environments are named <LODX>

• 3 weeks later...