Has Op Falconer Died?

Stewy

We have captured Aus_Viper and have him under armed guard while he produces VBS1 missions for us :o=

So keep yur cotton pickin' hands off 'im :nono:

:P

ps: very nice siggy Stew :yes:

<tries to type with his nose since his hands are tied>

If Any1 cAn reeD tHis Pls sEnd HeLp.....

I hAve bin takin host...........

We have captured Aus_Viper and have him under armed guard while he produces VBS1 missions for us    :o=

So keep yur cotton pickin' hands off 'im  :nono:

:P

ps: very nice siggy Stew  :yes:

<tries to type with his nose since his hands are tied>

If Any1 cAn reeD tHis Pls sEnd HeLp.....

I hAve bin takin host...........

:whistle: Move along, nothing to see here move along....

:devil: Tighten Mr Aus_Vipers Restraints.....

BTW Aus Nice typing with your nose as well.... RSI... or is that SNOTSI....

So is VBS1 that good huh?

err....yes :P. Instead of modelling new weps, vcls, chrs etc for a desert campaign, you just jump straight into the mission editor - since all the modelling's done. Jeez I love that.

Has the great Vipes hung up his GR gloves?

Never say never, but it does appear so mate. There is only so many hours in a day after work, family etc and at the moment it's spent scripting (and playing) VBS1 MP missions. Maybe when I get sick of VBS1 ( <_< ) i'll come back to GR and start modding again.

There was one GR project that I wanted to finish before formerlly retiring, but it looks like the mapper has gone awol and the mod is nothing without an entirely new map. It would lose the overall effect, so it essentially would be a bunch of new weps, chr's and vcl's that look entirely out of place in the standard GR environment.

The name of the project....LV-426 give you a hint? :devil:

Maybe it will be re-engaged one day, who knows.

So according Aus_Viper statement Op Flaconer is dead! :o=

And Aliens :devil: 99% dead too :wall:

We will miss you Aus_Viper :'(

Falconer is being made misison by mission in VBS1, as well as Follow onto OP Stabilise...just need more OPFOR esp for East Timor Missions.

So none of those great desert SAS guys with the new bits added (shamaghs, headsets and sunnies, and the 'dirty sanchez' moustache will be released???? :'( :'( :'(

A sad day.

Thanks for the great mods though - you (and Streinger) made me buy GR...so UBI owes you some money! ;)

Good luck with VBS1 - the screenies look cool, but the games seems a bit heavy to just turn on and go for a blat for 1/2 an hour at the end of the day...GR does that well :thumbsup: