Stories from behind the scope...

Lt.Dan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was a sniper my job is waiting. Waiting with a barret being deadly. I was online with a friend of mine on lan he was a support with a mod gun the minigun. I was one of the snipers and when he got to my position he found me while i was setting up and BAMMMM!! i shot him in the neck he fell limp. 2nd kill was like this he came to my positoin or should i say my old one i wasn't there he said "where are you" i said "come and find me if u got the courage" he tried BAMMMMMM!!!!! shot him again he fell dead in a pool of blood. I was about to kill him again then i went black i was dead then he shot me in the head for a secend kill we both had 2 we both needed one more he found my position i sneaked to a group of trees and it became a stand off. Hunter and hunted hunter and prey we stared at each other i put away my barret and got a frag he yedd DIE U MOTHER [EDIT : Dont try and bypass the swear filter... :-" ] he shot hit my arm i ran he shot my leg then my other leg i aimed my frag and threw. ...It seemed like forever before the frag blew up.........i was glad i was succesful as being a snper for the first time........

more coming soon

I was a sniper my job is waiting. Waiting with a barret being deadly. I was online with a friend of mine on lan he was a support with a mod gun the minigun. I was one of the snipers and when he got to my position he found me while i was setting up and BAMMMM!! i shot him in the neck he fell limp. 2nd kill was like this he came to my positoin or should i say my old one i wasn't there he said "where are you" i said "come and find me if u got the courage" he tried BAMMMMMM!!!!! shot him again he fell dead in a pool of blood. I was about to kill him again then i went black i was dead then he shot me in the head for a secend kill we both had 2 we both needed one more he found my position i sneaked to a group of trees and it became a stand off. Hunter and hunted hunter and prey we stared at each other i put away my barret and got a frag he yedd DIE U MOTHER [EDIT : Dont try and bypass the swear filter... :-" ] he shot hit my arm i ran he shot my leg then my other leg i aimed my frag and threw. ...It seemed like forever before the frag blew up.........i was glad i was succesful as being a snper for the first time........

more coming soon

bravo. well said. i can't believe you survived to overcome the great odds you was against the whole time he was hunting you and you was only a sniper against his support firing gunn.

more coming soon

:blink: ..... :huh: ..... :blink:

here is another story:

A sniper must have patence that is what i have and hers the fight.....

I was a sniper with my trusty barret on lan agenst a squad of 4 damn support experts who think their invinicible. They spreaded out in a search and destroy pattern which was not good for me cause i was in the path. I found 1 of them he saw me but i dissapeared and he was looking he went prone and he crawled into a bush to meet fate. He met the barrel of my gun i fired 2 times in quick sucession. he fell limp and cold looking at me saying " Why?" his eyes were pleading for me to help him but i fired at him again saying " NO". I found two of them guarding each other i waited till they were lined up then BAMMMMMM!!!!!! my bullet went through 1 guys chest dropping him and nailed the other guy in the eye dropping him too. They were getting mad they fired in every shrub and i was able to dodge when they found the last shrub they fired hit my arm and left i fired 2 quick rounds killing them and i left with out comments......

what do arm wounds do?

what do chest wounds do?

what do head wounds do if u live?

More Coming..... :ph34r::ph34r::yes::yes:

By far your finest piece of work to date sate Snake...........................a beautifull tale, told by the master himself......."ten..........hut"..*salutes*

OUTSTANDING! A full stop. A rare species indeed in the great man's work - a truly rare sighting. How lucky are we to behold such a great feat

the emotion in that story is amazing you shot him when he wad pleading good on ya snake

Wow..... that was so deep man... right from the heart. You should write a book.

You Guys are killing me! :rofl: cold hearted but extremely funny

Here's another 1 from a true teller:

I was a sniper with the 1 and only barret i was walking along on lan with 10 friends of mine 5 support 2 snipers 1 demo 2 rifileman i found a rifileman standing still guarding demo while he reloaded rocket launcher but i had a plan.

I lined them up and fired so 2 down 8 to go. I found the other rifileman and he saw me with a crappy m9 to my barret i laughed he said "Whats so funny?" i said your gun he got mad tried to spearhead me but a round to the skull ended hi life. I eliminaded the rifile man and demo dudes now i was going for the snipers i found 1 trying to set up with a m24 so i shot him without a comment but laughing in my head. I couldn't find him but he fired a pistol round in my head i was lucky i lived i found him turned and he ran he ran like a warrior who lost his honor. I aimed...... BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!..... 4 rounds in the head ended him. the five support experts were in a group they were my best freinds

and i didn't want to kill their guys but instinct told me to stay unaatached to friends in 5 on 1 war i lined 3 up and CRACCCCKKK! the sound of my barret scared the last two they did circle fire firing around them i killed one. Thir was the last i shot him in the leg he lived cause it bounced. He laid he was out of ammo he looked at me and was pleeding for me to surrender i still had 3 full clips so i said " Game over" BAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! he was gone i left thinking that i shouldn't have done that but i thought on the battlefield the survivor must keep fighting i had no more comments......

More coming :yes::yes: