TOML on its way

Hey !!

Yes, we have a antileech script running in the background. There is about 10 websites who are hotlinking to our files. This is the only way to stop this. Those sites are blocked, but gr.net isn't.

I know its pain in the ass to turn off firewall for one file. But not all of the firewall users have this problem, only about 10 %. I'll take that risk.

:huh:

Have fun all.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say, if I want to get a file of a website that demands me to shut down my firewall, I'll just leave it.

You probably have a leech-script running that's causing all this, right?

That's all very nice and good if you have copyrighted material, but if you are running a website that's meant to be for the public, the worst thing you can do is to lock it down for them.

I was affiliated with them when some of them were WrG members. they are honest people, letting down your firewall wont put you at risk. ;)

Thanks! :D

I'm already planning some improvements,

please send any comments/opinions/concerns to us using our contact form on the site. http://toml.ghostaholic.com head to "Contact".

Get a good screenshot from the mod? Send us the URL vai our contact form and we'll post the best ones on our site.

Thanks again all!

http://toml.ghostaholic.com :o=

None other than it's really nice. :P

Seriously, I like it. The other thing I would've suggested is that there shoulda been something like an oasis in the center. I think that would've balanced the four corners better. The mosque itself is very nice and I like the fact that there're walkways that actors can be placed on to defend the perimeter. Likewise the cluster of buildings around it also complement the area. All in all it's a nice map considering the real world region it's supposed to inhabit.

None other than it's really nice. :P

Seriously, I like it. The other thing I would've suggested is that there shoulda been something like an oasis in the center. I think that would've balanced the four corners better. The mosque itself is very nice and I like the fact that there're walkways that actors can be placed on to defend the perimeter. Likewise the cluster of buildings around it also complement the area. All in all it's a nice map considering the real world region it's supposed to inhabit.

That Oasis is a great idea! I'm glad you guys are having fun with it.

While testing this map we always loved planning an assault from the dunes with overwatching fire.

A superb map El Oso. The lighting is very atmospheric. I've played it a fair few times now on FF and keep getting shot whilst sight seeing. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if anyones has mentioned this but their appears to be a texture missing from the ACOG's.

Any comments or thoughts on my map?

I have to say , this map has Original Quality or mayby better. There are so nice Details inside, like the crashed BH, the Rocks on the Side, the Dunes or the Cluster of Buildings. Also the tagged Floors outside for the Heli Insertion !! Very Usefull !! This allows a Missionscripter to script some different Kind of Missions. (BTW: A Day Version would be complete this !! )

Further there are so swéet Details inside, as examaple the Pics in the Mosque and so on on. Its, OK to use Original Textures for the Walls, there are all pretty fine.

The Missions is pretty well, good scripting !

In my Opinion, this is a Must-Have for every GR Player ! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sixpence

Yeah, I noticed that missing ACOG texture as well.

Also, dunno if anyone else had a problem with the mission, but the "Clear enemy from area" objective wouldn't complete. I'm pretty sure I got them all, and I searched that place three times.

Other than that, nice mod. The map is cool, and I liked the skins.

Haha, whoopsy!

Ok,

-we knew about the messy ACOG, looking for a replacement gun

-"Sunny" goes to "Night" or w/e

-and ill take a look at the clear enemies objective

-Installer will give user the option of where to put it

-ROE/Fire Indicators will return

What else needs to be fixed/improved?

Any comments or thoughts on my map?

I have to say , this map has Original Quality or mayby better. There are so nice Details inside, like the crashed BH, the Rocks on the Side, the Dunes or the Cluster of Buildings. Also the tagged Floors outside for the Heli Insertion !! Very Usefull !! This allows a Missionscripter to script some different Kind of Missions. (BTW: A Day Version would be complete this !! )

Further there are so swéet Details inside, as examaple the Pics in the Mosque and so on on. Its, OK to use Original Textures for the Walls, there are all pretty fine.

The Missions is pretty well, good scripting !

In my Opinion, this is a Must-Have for every GR Player ! :thumbsup:

There is a day version. You'll be able to see it next week.

Haha, whoopsy!

Ok,

-we knew about the messy ACOG, looking for a replacement gun

-"Sunny" goes to "Night" or w/e

-and ill take a look at the clear enemies objective

-Installer will give user the option of where to put it

-ROE/Fire Indicators will return

What else needs to be fixed/improved?

the floors inside the houses make a 'sand' sound, can you correct it to either concrete or wood.

thnx.

The floors inside the houses are tagged for the "gravel" sound which is probably the same exact sound for sand.

It is going to take an awful lot of convincing to talk me into changing something that looks like this:

dirtfloor.jpg

to sound like either wood or concrete.

If you look closely at the textures, you'll notice that they are a mixture of dirt and gravel.

This won't be addressed in a patch, however, anyone that runs this map has both DS and IT installed which means you have an "extras" directory on your IT CD.

You can easily change the surface properties of the textures to whatever you please with the RSB editor. Consult the level building pdf for instructions on how to use the program.

Cheers!