mod help

cassandra

hi..

I just signed up so I could ask a few questions.. a friend and I picked up a copy of ghost recon complete thisevening and we're looking for some unlockers or enhancements to make our lan sessions more fun.. I used to own the first ghost recon without expansions and had some little mod which let you use the female players as normal.. I'm a little out of touch with ghost recon and mods so any help would be appreciated

I just finished reading some of the sticky topics and took a browse through the files section, though I'm still a bit puzzled

can anyone reccomend a mod (or mods) that allows all female players available throughout all modes of play including single player and any essentials, if there are any

I guess to summarise, I just want a free range ghost recon

thanks.

i have never seen a mod that makes all characters female but if you find the canadian military agreeable download bjb's canadian operatives 2.0 found in the download section of this site. it has the most generous ratio of female characters i have ever seen in any mod.

alternatively, i can lay out some simple directions for you to make your own female characters mod if you have notepad and are willing to put in the work.

here is what your females would like:

fem1.jpg

fem2.jpg

to get this effect you will have to edit the actor files. this an .atr file found in the actor folder. be warned there are a lot of these files and it will be tedious, but do-able. to get the female figure you will need to paste into the .atr file for say "rifleman-01.atr" these coordinates:

<ScaleX>.8500000</ScaleX>

<ScaleY>.9500000</ScaleY>

<ScaleZ>.9800000</ScaleZ>

to get the female face you must replace the name tags which when you initially open the folder would be "icg_cmo_wht-01.rsb" (or something like that) with these lines:

<ModelFace>team_fem_face_01.rsb</ModelFace>

<BlinkFaceName>team_fem_face_01_blink.rsb</BlinkFaceName>

there is one important catch; team_fem_face_01.rsb is found in the "sum of all fears game" and must be copied into your new mod folder. if you do not own soaf you can download a free demo containing the image file from this site (DL section).

here is an example actor file:

<ActorFile>

<VersionNumber>1.000000</VersionNumber>

<ArmorLevel>2</ArmorLevel>

<ActorName>female</ActorName>

<ClassName>rifleman</ClassName>

<ModelFace>team_fem_face_01.rsb</ModelFace>

<BlinkFaceName>team_fem_face_01_blink.rsb</BlinkFaceName>

<KitPath>rifleman</KitPath>

<ModelName>ica_us_rifleman.chr</ModelName>

<LOD2>ica_us_rifleman_a.chr</LOD2>

<LOD3>ica_us_rifleman_b.chr</LOD3>

<Weapon>2</Weapon>

<Stamina>1</Stamina>

<Stealth>2</Stealth>

<Leadership>1</Leadership>

<ScaleX>.8500000</ScaleX>

<ScaleY>.9500000</ScaleY>

<ScaleZ>.9800000</ScaleZ>

</ActorFile>

once you have saved the .atr and placed the fem_face image in your mod folder that rifleman will appear as in the image above. i have left out some stuff like how to make a mod folder, but if you want to create what would probably be the first all female mod, just pm me and i will help you out.

Edited by DOG-ZEBRA