humor

osokdfgr

Recently a Joke regarding the Rebublican Convention schedual was posted, obviouly Liberal in nature :'( . Now I'm a Conservative, and I do not like Liberial thought :no: , so I posted Truth Hurts in Humor, exposeing John kerry as a man who self inflicted wounds to get a purple heart, he was an Officer in NAM and as such he would provide recomendations for medals. There was a litttle know rule then that if you earned three purple hearts then you got to go home, Kerry was back in the US in less and four mounths, which was unheard of. His doctor even said the wounds were self inflicted!

Now If staff are going to let Liberal Ideas to be posted, then they should let Conservative one be posted as well, or do we have a bias staff member on board.

Look I'm not here to argue wheter John kerry is or is not a valid person to be president of the US, I'm just wondering why my post was deleted? :wacko:

makes sense, i doubt it was funny anyway.

all ya gotta do is take it in your stride. All kiwis dont shag sheep, but they dont mind. All aussies dont tackle crocs, and we dont minds. All the irish arent stupid, but they dont care.

its just humour :rolleyes:

The thread was political. There is another thread in the humor section that also is political and is disappearing soon.

Political discussions are banned at this forum.

Ok, I can and will abide by that rule, but I do not like the rule of law only being enforced on one side of the issue. Thank you for resolving this.

makes sense, i doubt it was funny anyway.

all ya gotta do is take it in your stride. All kiwis dont shag sheep, but they dont mind. All aussies dont tackle crocs, and we dont minds. All the irish arent stupid, but they dont care.

its just humour :rolleyes:

:lol: exactly. Not all canadians live in igloos and own a dog sled, were not all eskimos

But I really did wrestle a croc on the way to uni today, he tried to take my seat on the train.

Honest ;)

Good thing it was only a croc and not a drop-bear, they're deadly. Never heard of anyone surviving a close encounter with one of those buggers.