xp help

longhorns

:ph34r: iv been playen gr fer a year now and i love it and just not ready to let go yet i jus got dsl and upgraded to windows pro xp and gr wont install :( i need help i sent an erroer report to microsoft it they said to reinstall i have like six times please i have to get ghostrecon working help me

the install goes just fine but when i go to play it the ghost recon splash screen comes up but it crashes straight to the desktop i need help its been like a week since i played ghost recon i no my pc meets the requirments because a week ago i was playing it on the same pc i just upgraded to xp pro and i have all the updates some one help please mean i have nothing to play i could go bak to swat three but i dont wanna oh i have gr gold edition its v1.4 both expansionns plus i jus got dsl and i was really looken forward to gettingsome big mods like frostbite please help

:ph34r: iv been playen gr fer a year now and i love it and just not ready to let go yet i jus got dsl and upgraded to windows pro xp and gr wont install :( i need help i sent an erroer report to microsoft it they said to reinstall i have like six times please i have to get ghostrecon working help me

A Period or two every now and then helps :P

Really, I agree with sleeper.