GR2 Updates

Sart

But did anyone else notice how long it took to reload the AT? almost no time at all. :unsure:

Now, go load GR up and reload a M249, and tell me if in real life you can open the top up, unclick the box and insert a new one in the same time ;)

But did anyone else notice how long it took to reload the AT? almost no time at all.  :unsure:

Now, go load GR up and reload a M249, and tell me if in real life you can open the top up, unclick the box and insert a new one in the same time ;)

You can do it that quick in real life....if you're Rambo....

Actually the maaws is really a crew served weapon with one shooter and one loader, that way relaoding time is shortened.

I think I reloaded one in 4-7 seconds, never tried to reload it alone, I guess that would take somewhere around 15 secs.

But then I would have to carry the weapon AND then shells for it, not really fun and your far from combat ready...

Realism aside, there is a game play tweak they need to add. The short 2-3 seconds of scope view you see has objects outside of the scope slightly out of focus but not to a great degree. This is going to become an issue. I say this because it was a problem in R63 on the Xbox. Sniper rifles are so much more powerful than anything else in that title and people were running around with a Dragunov in that game in scope mode shooting people. It was an almost impossible problem when you met a guy like that as one round anywhere was hasta la vista. The scope allowed enough of a peripheral view to be a major gameplay issue. They solved this in R63 BA. This may be something the devs want to take a look at. Serellan? When sniping your entire world is that lens. This is unlike snap shooting with an Aimpoint, Reflex, or Holo sight where you are shooting with both eyes open. But when those sights are used for slow precision shots you have a tendency to close your non-sighting eye, which depending on how an individual chooses to shoot, may be the dominant eye if they are a left shooting right.