OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This is like when I was almost 18 and just before my birthday they raised the legal drinking age to 21.... So....######....close...... :wall:

Edit:oh yeah, sorry admin, I wasn't trying to get around the filters

Edited by SAWmonger

man!this is real bad news!i was really looking forward to playing this mod.but i'm going to try not to give up hope that someone or some people will step in and help finish the mod.such a shame.if this was a platoon in the middle of a heavey fire fight,they'd be in big trouble.wheres the CAV.good luck para on your new adventures.

Wheres OSO or Miguel...they better not be busy :) ...sorry to see this happen.

Don is busy with a new baby i would think .

Hopefully someone will take over and we'll all be able to see this wonderful mod complete and as always its sad to see someone step down as project leader . I say good luck to your future para where ever it takes you

First 'Team Fortress 2', then 'Duke Nukem', now 'Dynacomp'. Sometimes I wish devs whether comercial or modders would keep quiet about projects until they were a few months from release so we dont have an 'All drool and no bite' experience.

If it does'nt get completed then I feel more sorry for the modders involved than us poor dissapointed gamers.