force 1 soldier?

Leeham

Trigger:Startup

Response: Use PlayerLoop to loop over all actors in Players Platoon

Group:PlayerLoop

Trigger: LoopActors

Response:

Block Preserve

Skip the remaining responses if (this actor is equal to the player controlled actor) [[[[compare things]]]]

Hide this actor

I have done the hide thing also, but it often leads to unexplicable ctd's.

Like in Brothers In arms, Swamp? ;)

I also recall avatar switching disabled in that mission along with mission 6.

btw, Avatar Switching disabled can be overrided by pressing F2 and the Page Up and Down Keys, and then pressing F2 again. ;) Great Campaign though.

I have done the hide thing also, but it often leads to inexplicable ctd's.

Like in Brothers In arms, Swamp?

Erm...no :unsure: Perhaps you meant Band of Brothers ;)

I made those missions quite a while ago but, if memory serves me correctly, the reason I chose to hide all the player platoon members except the Player, was that it was the only way I could make them disappear on the command map. I needed to the player to find them and set them free.

I also recall avatar switching disabled in that mission along with mission 6.

In mission 6, again IIRC, I used a Alertness: Panic plan so they would still be there and visible but the player would be unable to use them. Later in the mission I reversed it when I wanted them to be active again.

btw, Avatar Switching disabled can be overrided by pressing F2 and the Page Up and Down Keys, and then pressing F2 again.  ;) Great Campaign though.
Yes but you WILL ctd if you do that in that mission :blink: Players can also invoke TeamSuperman and TeamShadow and whatever other cheats you like - it's out my control what players choose to do :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Erm...no  :unsure: Perhaps you meant Band of Brothers  ;)

Both of those caimpaigns beginning with "B" makes it confusing which is which :wacko:

Yeah, I know that with the CTD's on the swamp mission in Band Of Brothers, having it that i tried that. :rolleyes:

Once again Band Of Brothers Is a great campaign.

Please note the above is Jack57's 'Band Of Brothers' Campaign and I now understand the difference. :lol:

Yeah, I know that with the CTD's on the swamp mission in Band Of Brothers, having it that i tried that.  :rolleyes:

Oddly enough, I have never had a ctd with that mission, and I've never had it reported either. Yours is the first I've heard of it.

I did have trouble with this in other missions I worked on later so I tend to avoid hiding the members of the player platoon if I can avoid it. Another solution which works on some maps is to teleport the players outside the playable area and turn off the AI. They will usually be not be visible on the command map if they are outside the playable area.

jack :)