Full Spectrum Warrior

jmcdonald

Will you buy FSW?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
do you mean when they say it?

My Brother-in-law's co worker told him that the soldiers say the "F" word alot...This is third party info I dont know for sure. I reccomend renting the game first.

That is a fact. I have the Xbox version and they do curse. And it fits. In some circumstances they sound just like guys from the 10th Mountain or 101st.

• 2 weeks later...

I've no idea on the specification needed for this game, sorry.

I'd like to buy every game that comes out, but due to my lack of time & money, I doubt that I will purchase it.

There are just too many other games out there that I'd want to buy first.

Ive played it quite a bit, and must say it sucks, Its graphics and all are amazing but say there I was with my team behind a rubbish bin, and a guy not 20m away behind a car, clearly top half visible yet my team couldnt hit him. It took like 15minutes for them to kill him with greanades which I had to order. Its to cumbersome in the controls and the view is icheee.