Full Spectrum Warrior

jmcdonald

Will you buy FSW?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've played FSW for the PC Chems?

Good point Crimison, I havent played it for PC only Xbox, but I cant say that the things that I found annoying from FSW would be removed in a PC version. There not making a whole game just a cheap port. Isnt that correct, the idea of the game is great it just needs something more to make it more fluent.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished going through the MOUT training. I had rented the Xbox game when it first came out, and I can say that the controls are horribly easy to learn and use (good thing), and the PC port is leaps ahead visually, with much larger textures and some very nice lighting effects.

I still worry that the game has little replay value, but that's just due to it's nature. Still, worth a run through.

For some reason the installer is putting up a fight. Has anyone installed the demo to a drive other than C? It says I don't have enough room on my C drive, (but I do) but I'm trying to install it E, where there's 21Gigs of free space. :stupid: