DL Managers

Tommy35

I need a DL manager that will work with Fileplanet, is extremely easy to use(not real puter savvy), can anyone reccommend one? Tried Download Studio, definitely not for me(way too confusing-don't laugh). All the big mods are unreachable for me, terrible connect speed/tranfer rate. :wall::help:

I don't think any will work with fileplanet. Fileplanet has it setup so that it's a temporary download link IIRC. This keeps people from leeching from their servers and so on. It makes you have to go through and login and see the ads and stuff. Is there someplace else you can download it from?

www.filemirrors.com

www.3dgamers.com

HTH :)

I don't think any will work with fileplanet.

I use DAP 5.3 and it works fine with Fileplanet. They only allow 1 link instead of multiple links but it does still work.

EDIT: actually i just tried it, and I guess they've changed things since I last downloaded something there. They have there own DL manager-thingy now so I guess Dap won't work there now. Bummer, I have corrected myself while sitting. :(

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter