WereWolves

Hey Callin all skin makers! im wondering if you can help me out with some skins i wanna make, is it possible to make these?... Here are some images

bscap115.jpg

bscap114.jpg

Just need some help on how to do it, or if anyone would like to do it thanx! :)

I figured that it would be difficult, due to the structure of the head and limbs.. But then i saw a review of the ALIENS mod that someone made xenamorphs..

That was very impressive although i dont know diddly-sqwat about skin making!

Have u made skins and textures?

Doesn't really have to be that hard to model, all you'd pretty much have to do is take one of the normal IT tango characters (already have bare arms and no kit pieces hanging of them) and remodel the head. There's even werewolf models readily available on the net that can be used for the head.

This is 5 minutes of work using the head of one of those models, to high poly to be used ingame though.

werewolf.jpg

Snow

:o WICKED!... :thumbsup:

That is what i had exactly in mind! The Head is perfect in a way If it would be larger and meaner then it would look mean!... But the body hmmm...

anywayz,

There's even werewolf models readily available on the net that can be used for the head.

If they are out there, do you know what the web site is?.. :)

If I remember right I found that head (or rather a full body that I decapitated :whistle: ) using google. Just search using "werewolf 3d model" and you shoudl find it. Think the site was 3dcafe.com but I'm not sure.

Unfortunately this one is way to high in polys to work ingame though...the character in the render comes in at over 7000 polys.

@ snowfella

"werewolf 3d model"
oh rite thats why, coz i tried "warewolf models for ghost recon" as my search lol silly me...

@Nightmare

yeah she was a "######" all along lol.. And that special forces guy, then sarge started to turn

Its a nice movie....the werewolves are cool, but they are still no match for Rick Baker´s beast in American Werewolf in London.

The coolest morphing sequence in cinema history:

awil-se_shot5l.jpg

This sequence made me jump 9 feet in the air..... <_< ..... :lol:

awil-se_shot6l.jpg

Rick Baker RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: lol.. Thats cool i wouldnt wanna shoot it ma self, nice work snowfella! :thumbsup:

but can that be made into a character? :whistle:

thanx!

oh BTW i saw Van Helsing today.. Man the warewolf CGI in that looked amazing! and the transformation was awsome!

The top one could be turned into a GR model with alittle tinkering, mainly cutting alot of polys to make it run smoothly ingame. A normal character for GR should in my mind come in at around 2500 polygons and on the top one just the teeth is over 3000 polys, it could be cut down to a manageable number with alittle work though. Then the hard part comes...getting a good skin for it. I suck at skinning so I couldn't do it even if I wanted to :(