One of these days I'll....

WytchDokta

It's the return of the....oh wait, I didn't just say what you think I'm gonna say did I?

Yes, that's right....it's the second coming. My modem is messin wit' me again. I did warn it that it be messing wit' the wrong doggs, but it just ignored me and the phone extension lead decided not to work now.

Last monday, it was working fine first thing in the morning. Then later on that morning I needed to go back on there to check something out for my mum.

"No dial tone"

Don't back chat me son, I know you actually work properly. So anyway, I hit the connect button again.

"No dial tone"

And again....

"No dial tone"

Yet again....

"No dial tone"

For the next half hour....

"No dial tone"

Ok ok, I get the message, no dial tone.

No matter what I do, it ain't gonna connect. at all. I haven't got time to sort it out now, will sort it out at the weekend (I'm working and living away from home during the week, only able to get home to my rig at the weekends).

And so the weekend comes. On saturday, I try it again.

"No dial tone"

Grrrrrr....one of these days I'll....throw this heap of crap out of the window!! So I gets the phone and plug it in the socket part of the phone extension lead. I pick up the phone....silence. This time the modem wasn't messing about like it usually does. There was no dial tone.

Evidently, the phone extension lead is broke somewhere. Probably snagged or something, nothing to do with me. So I'll be buying e new phone extension lead this coming weekend. Then it will be time to get my broadband and then my new rig....

Lol yeah....

I forgot to say, I'm not on posting this thread from my rig right now, I'm using some one else's rig until I can sort mine out.

Oh, and as I couldn't get on the 'net last weekend, I resorted to doing some modding for the Line Of Sight: Vietnam game. Just been plkaying about with the orignal mission 1....I have made the machine gun nest way more camouflaged and I worked some magic on the Huey crash site. The crash site now looks awesome, chopper is now laid on it's side, one of the dead US soldiers has the CAR15 acrossk his lap and radio in his hand, I've made it look like another dead US soldier is still holding his CAR15....I'll shall be editing EVERY original mission (12 missions in all) in some way or another and adding new skins etc....