Caption

GRT

Well, this isn't my quote, I got it from Red vs Blue, but I thought of it as soon as I saw the picture, so I had to post it. Here goes, 2 separate conversations slightly edited and put together to fit better.

d_usmc04.jpg

Binocs on the right is blue, telescope guy is red:

"Hey, you ever wonder why we're here?"

"Yeah...it's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence? or...is there really a 'God'? Watching everything? Ya know, with a plan for us and stuff. I dont know, man, but it keeps me up at night."

"...What?! I meant why are we out here? In this canyon."

"Oh!...I, uh...yea..."

"What is all this stuff about God?"

"Uh...hmm?! nothing!"

"...Wanna talk about it?"

"...no."

"Y'sure?"

"uh...yea."

"Seriously, though, why are we out here ? As far as I can tell, its just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. No way in or out. The only reason that we set up a USMC base over here is because they have a Taliban base over there, and the only reason they have a Taliban base over there is because we have a USMC base here."

"Well, yea...thats because we're fighting each other."

"No, no, but I mean...even if we were to pull out today, and they were to come take our base, they would have 2 bases in the middle of a box canyon, whoop-de-######in'-doo."

2nd from left is purple...telescope guy is still red.

"What are they doing?"

"What?"

"I said, what are they doing now?"

"God...damn! I getting so sick of answering that question!"

"He-hey! You have the ######in' scope! I cant see ######! Dont ###### at me, cause I'm not just going to sit up here and play with my dick all day!"

*turns toward purple*"Ok, ok, look!...They're just standing there, and talking. Ok? That's all they're doin. That's all they EVER do, is just stand there and talk! That's what they were doin last week! That's what they were doing when you asked me 5 minutes ago! So 5 minutes from NOW, when you ask me, 'What are they doin'?', my answer's gonna be: they're still just talkin', and they're still just standin' there!"

"........What are they talking about?"

"You know what? I ######ing hate you..."

*EDIT*

*Technical pulls up to enemy position, enemy argues about what kind of animal it looks like, saying it doesn't look like a puma, unbeknownst to the OP*

"What is that thing?!"

*looks back through scope* "Uh...I dont know, looks like theyve got some kind of car down there. We better report it to the CP."

"A car?! How come they get a car?!"

"What...are you complaining about?! We're about to get a tank in the very next drop!"

"You cant pick up chicks in a tank..."

*turns to purple* "Ugh...you know what? You could ###### about anything, couldn't you? We're gonna get a tank, and you're worried about chicks...what chicks are we gonna pick up, man?! Firstly, and secondly: how are we gonna pick up chicks in a car that looks like that?!"

"What kind of car is it?"

*looks through scope* "I dont know, I've never seen a car like that, before...looks like a-uh...like a big cat, of some kind."

"What? You mean like a puma?"

"Yeah, man, there ya go."

:rofl:

Edited by GothicSnake

Yeh I d/l loads of them ages ago, I have up to episode 19 now, not sure how many there are now.

There's 38 of 'em, and the new season is supposed to start some time this fall. :thumbsup:

38? Wow, lots to download cool!