New Map "The Maze" Near completion

BornToKill

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy!!

Looks great BTK, I hope the testing goes well! I have a question aswell, how do you make this lights as you have in some of the screens that it looks like they are shining??

Specially in the 3 first shots I can see it very clear.

Yummy!!

Looks great BTK, I hope the testing goes well! I have a question aswell, how do you make this lights as you have in some of the screens that it looks like they are shining??

Specially in the 3 first shots I can see it very clear.

Looks like damn good placement of the light flare effects to me. ;)

Cheers guys, hope you like the real thing when it's done.Only my first attempt at mapping hence 6 months worth of work, still not 100% happy with it but Poly count limitations had to come into it.

Have been experimenting a little with doors that open via buttons in walls and the ladders that are activated by a rope.Although not true to GR in the realism sense but hope it will bring some good multiplayer fun.

And ye we will have it up on the TAW server for Multiplayer ass kickings :)

Joker, ye would be cool if you could host also. thx will PM ya nearer the time

SOG, ye i can do a Zip version for the mac users to download thx.

Edited by BornToKill_TAW

Cheers Rocky for the frontpage coverage again glad you like. ;)

Beta testing going ok so far, 3 issues found (one easy to sort other 2 may be a little harder although they are rare).

Minor lag experienced from lower end PC's so may need to increase fog on the clear (dusk) version.

Also the guys have requested more access points from the ground (Swamp) area up to the Maze walls.They get lost ;)

:ph34r: I will tell you all the map is great we are running through it now and born is working on the finally touches..but it plays great and .......and guys...hold on to your ...hats . :whistle: ....you are going to get lost in this one.....and some of you may never return.... :devil: .......but dont worry TAW will rescue you....great map ....born.... :P ....hawkeye_TAW

• 2 weeks later...