Mission: Afghanistan

For a while now I've been working on a sort of a sequel to my not so popular or known Croatian Army mod. This time, I decided to go with something more up to date and based my mod on Croatian military police operating (with other nation's operatives) in Kabul.

The mod will most likely be scripted on DS and some retextured maps, and will feature new characters, new weapons, possibly new vehicles and off course a new mini campaign.

Here is an example of what I've done so far (more to come);

PS: if there's no interest in this mod, I'll abort the project.

116781.jpg

116782.jpg

Edited by giwex

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I apologise if pics don't show up at the moment. I'm using one of those free web hosting sites that has daily bandwidth limit, and it seems I was a bit overeager and managed to excede that on my first day there!

Hopefully, everything will be fine tomorrow...hopefully.

Here are some more pics (from a different host);

116814.jpg

Edited by giwex

Everyone has unique vision, skill and experience to add to a mod; and anything that has received the love, time and effort a mod requires and is given away for free is worth downloading and at least trying out!

I definately would try your mod! :yes:

For a while now I've been working on a sort of a sequel to my not so popular or known Croatian Army mod.

Not so popular? :wacko: I made also an Italian patch as for the best mods out there!! :P

Sure I will donwload it but only if there will be a sort of campaign ;)

It is time for me to show you the basic character featuring in the mod; Croatian Military Policemen;

116827.jpg

The texture is still very beta; namely the back side of the web gear is unfinished, and a layer of dust has to be applied over the boots and the web gear.

The character is based on this;

116828.jpg

Next, I'll start showing other nation's operatives featuring in the mod and their equipment.

I didn't want to re-invent the wheel for this mod, so I decided to go with operatives we all know and love...

Remember Nigel Tunney? A Brit with moustaches..? Well, he's featuring in my mod...but this time in full desert camo; that half-and-half thing never agreed with me;

116835.jpg

And he also has the new L85A1;

116836.jpg