New Seals mod.

I am planning a new Seals mod. Its gonna be a skin/weapons-mod.

Im gonna focus on team four. So its just gonna be IT-playable. If I can pull off this, GR and DS will follow later. The most important is that this can be done kinda fast, because I got some really good skins ready. I just need some good models.

Basically, the reagular GR characters.

Does someone want to team up on this project? I am looking for a good modeller.

so many navy seals mods?? there are not that many out there, IIRC.... :no:

if you make yours just some quick thrown together one, what would make anyone wanna play it more than the others?

that is uncalled for!!! I am always happy when a new modder releases his first work or begins to work on his first project. haven't you begun like northic, askin other people to contribute to your mod?

@northic: keep at it. visit http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd/ .there mods have really awesome SF models. :thumbsup:

Edited by Stalker

dude, i wasnt insulting him or anybody or anything, i was just saying he should try to make something about the mod different than the rest. I think it's awesome hes doing Seals, and he's got my best wishes. Me, I'm like Mr. NooB. :lol: but anyways, maybe something like using nicknames/callsigns instead of actor names would be cool.

anyways, sry i came across so awkwardly.

Hm, at the Mom i think about a NAVY SEALs (Skin) Mod. ;) I have done some US SF, SEALS are missing in my Collect. If the Character Models finished, i can ready for Release ASAP.

Mayby with some Weapons inside, does the Community prefer the Standard reticules or the (from DVS1 made) new Styles ?

Edited by Sixpence

Thanks for all support, guys.. I`m nor really that much off a freshman, but I am new to making a mod. I been making my own mods for a year, but now i wanna do something new.

I don`t really think its too many Navy Seals-mods out there. I can only remember one.

Does anybody know if there is a Protec-helmet as an attachment out there? I would really like one of those in my mod. And who has the best holster-attachment? I know that NED has some nice attachments, but who to ask if I wanna borrow?

How to make my mod special? Well, I will try to add high details, and to make each character uniqe.