greatest mod

what is the best and smallest mod :ph34r:

the smallest fun mod :ph34r:

Jack57's mods are quite small and are extremely well done. They can be found here. They are Band of Brothers (1.67MB), Brothers in Arms (8.46MB), Postcards from Peru (3.52MB) and Saving Pilot Ryan (1.22MB).

:ph34r: ok so lets say the funest mod ever under 30 mb

i agree that the brothers in arms is defintitly one of them but i was jus wondering

what others favorites are plus until the end of this month ill be on a 56k so ya

ne recomendations :ph34r::ph34r:

Navy Seals 2.1 is a great one. 20MB. Detachment Alpha is a decent mod. I think it is 10MB. Standard Upgrade is a must have. I forgot how big it is. I think 10MB. Spetsgruppa Vympel is a good one too if you want Russian stuff. 30MB.

That is about all I can think of now.

You're question is a bit of an unfair one.

Mods that use any form of new graphics or sound, will always result in a bigger filesize.

Missions use a script which is condensed to pure ASCII or code and is 100 times smaller then any image.

In that sens you simply can't compare them and would do any mod with graphics or sound no justice.

In that sense, it would be more fair to rephrase your question to something rather like: what is the best small mission...or weapon mod..or map..or campaign....or whatever.

I'll agree with that. 12Weeks is one of the best of all time. Migryder's and Right Hands missions are my favorites.  :D

Indeed. I need to bug Mig about making missions on The Farm and WSV.

Good luck. :P I've bugged Mig forever about doing a killer campaign for Frostbite. Didn't get anywhere on that. :(

Disavowed is one of my favorite missions i also liked real war by sinical saint because it has like 500 actors in it all fighitin and it realy makes u feel like ur apart of the fight instead of the normal behind enemy lines feel that gr has

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck. :P I've bugged Mig forever about doing a killer campaign for Frostbite. Didn't get anywhere on that.  :(

Way to crush my hopes KRP. :lol: I'd be insanely happy for one mission on each though. I'll have to start shooting off eloquently worded, complimentary pm's soon.

Well, right now I'm a Far Cry from doing those. I still need to decide whether to send Pressure to Rocky with the 4 missions already done or to add one or two maps more from GR org maps. Moscow and the bridge one are the only ones left. I thought about one where you may defend Red Square there from attack along with some good guy Russians(has it been done?) I remember long ago playing a crazy mission on that map with tanks and such, but don't remember the name or the author, it was fun though. Hell, I want to get back and learn how to map/script in DF-Black Hawk Down so I can create some big map missions with lots of Gumbas and then its gonna be an SP AVP2 mission and maybe an SP for Far Cry. I'll reinstall Frost Bite and look into doing those maps for you guys though, I promise.

mig :ph34r:

Oh! best mission mod - 12 Weeks by Right Hand.

Edited by migryder

I'll reinstall Frost Bite and look into doing those maps for you guys though, I promise.

mig :ph34r:

I'm holding my breath on that. Please hurry. :rofl: Many great mods can be found here but I can't seem to get tired of playing Migryder's triple dose of action GUATEMALA - AFRICA BURNING - KNIGHT FORK. :thumbsup: