Sig Request Thread

Hey Zebb,

Any chance you might be able to do me a signature too please?

Would prefer something that is of course war related, but not GR related. Could have a soldier, or a weapon on it, if a weapon then a cool looking assault rifle please! :)

Could it also have my name, Cobblers on it please?

Much appreciated!!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't mind some boredom busting if you want me to try. i'll do it on my clean computer so you dont have to worry about Kryptik. E sneaking on there.

i dont mind if you want Zebb to do it, i just need something to do and saw this so... you get my jist.

Edited by Zeealex

awesomez, shalldo.

right i will do 3 possible contenders, if you dont like any of them, i'll hand it over to Zebb or any one who wants to take it on

anyway, here is the first one, in which you can suggest any possible improvements what so ever so i can add them into the second and third contenders (apart from making it bigger, forum rules don't allow it)

CobblersSig1.jpg

i kept it as simple as possible while still (to me) keeping it looking all right.

Edited by Zeealex

cool i shall rid said soldier and make it thinner, it's 120pixels height now, so i shall try 100 and 80 for contender number 2 plus background changes

could need a couple of re jigs to fit everything on properly so the 2 sizes could differ greatly

thish one is 600x100,

CobblersSig2600x100.jpg

i'll resize to 600x80 if you can't see the diif

or did you mean to change the length of said image? in which case i shall drop the length to 500 pixels

Edited by Zeealex

Yup drop the length too if you would... :) Sorry for being so precise! :D

And regards the background, anything like one metalic colour that runs into another? if you get my meaning ofc.

But looking good and almost there!!

Yup just like that, but some industrial looking to go with the dark textures of the weapon please. Perhaps the colours and font of the name could change to meet that industrial look?

Sorry for being over demanding!! :)

right so is silver/grey maybe with a brushed alimunium look:

brushed-metal-texture.jpg

thats the closest i can get to said industrial texture without it interfering with the gun.

i'll change the glow color and font of the text and show you in a momento

Edited by Zeealex

Cobblerssig3550x100gradient2.jpg

all of the colors go together IMHO but i ain't gonna sell it to ya if you want me to have another try then go for it, but if you want to hand it over to someone else, again go for it.

the brushed aluminium had to be brightened as it obscure the gun and i could probably do with putting your name in all caps, sorry for the wait, and the incovenience of me asking you questions and suggesting so many different types of sig.

Edited by Zeealex

• 11 months later...

got a few templates here:

1:

Siggie1Template.png

2:

Siggietemplate2.png

3:

Siggie3Template.jpg

4:

siggie4Template.jpg

5:

Siggie5Template.png

If you want one of them to be assigned to you tell me the number and give me the text you want. more on the way for you [GR] lovers and GR2 Lovers, and GRAW/2 lovers

Edited by Zeealex

• 1 month later...

got a few templates here:

1:

Siggie1Template.png

2:

Siggietemplate2.png

3:

Siggie3Template.jpg

4:

siggie4Template.jpg

5:

Siggie5Template.png

If you want one of them to be assigned to you tell me the number and give me the text you want. more on the way for you [GR] lovers and GR2 Lovers, and GRAW/2 lovers

I'll take number three, and with the texts, "Big Boss" thank you sir. :)