2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Carbon Concept:

carbonconcept4.jpg

carbonconcept.jpg

625 bhps, 0-60 in 3.6.

I love Vipers. :drool:

VIPER VIPER VIPER!!!!!!

Ferrari is too expensive JTF-2 and are not that nice to me

ASTON MARTON V12 VANQUISH is more like it to me

well, the number of exhausts doesn't actually matter as long as their is good air flow and heat exchange.

it's actually good to have the exhaust on the side (not that i'm a fan of the SLR). there are many advantages: you save weight, you make the car simpler (no need to run the exhaust around another axel/suspension), i read it's also better for cooling too. on the downside, you'll burn the legs of pedestrians when you downshift if you're not careful.

also, i didn't say ALL Ferrari's. i just said the 360 Challange Stradale. :rocky:

Porsche GT3 RS. nothing better on four wheels at the moment IMO. :yes:

Edited by JTF-2

All I know is, when I had a dual exhaust kit put on my Tundra, I get about 2-3 more miles to the gallon, and with gas the way it is, that's important.

With the SLR's pipes that far forward, you could easily smog out the inside of it if you wanted to roll down your window.

All I know is, when I had a dual exhaust kit put on my Tundra, I get about 2-3 more miles to the gallon, and with gas the way it is, that's important.
your're right, usually it's better to have more exhausts. means less pressure build up in the system, but it's not always the case. that's all i was saying.

With the SLR's pipes that far forward, you could easily smog out the inside of it if you wanted to roll down your window.

can't say for shure, but i highly, highly doubt Merc engineers would overlook something like that. it looks like the car has spent some time in wind tunnels, they would look at that kind of stuff. Airflow is a very tricky thing to control properly (look at F1) but i'm sure they would be able to manage exhaust flow.

Edited by JTF-2