Ultimate Gamers Package

Rocky

The new banner ad running on the news page - it's a sweepstakes to win some prizes from Namco.

If 200+ people sign up for it, they will send me a $25 voucher for Amazon.com. I'll put that voucher up as a prize in a competition for forum regulars if it comes in.

Hmmm, do you think we could get 200 peple to post here that they'd signed up? If they did that I would put the $25 voucher up for grabs to only the people in this thread. That's pretty good odds of winning something!

Registered with three emails... no dice.

I can practically see the spam flowing into my inbox.

Yeh, hopefully NAMCO targetted spam, but if anyone is at all concerned about that, get a free webmail account somewhere and sign up with that :thumbsup:

Done, done and done.

As a curiousity, I downloaded the .swf file and ran it a few dozen times. Imagine my total lack of surprise to find out that did not once stop on a prize icon, just try again, over and over. :wall:

Done, done and done.

As a curiousity, I downloaded the .swf file and ran it a few dozen times. Imagine my total lack of surprise to find out that did not once stop on a prize icon, just try again, over and over. :wall:

I wonder if it's possible to reverse engineer the file and see if it is even possible that it lands on a win square at all!

registerino!!

and no, i didnt win (surprise surprise)

i rekon the best ones are the baners that say "click the running duck to win a prize" or similar, but its set so the duck disappears when the mouse goes over it :angry: