M4 SOCOM silenced?

rdtreas

• 4 weeks later...

alright guys for those of you who have never seen an M4....when u make Recon (force recon a division in the Marines) you have the option of getting a suppresor on your M4...its not exactly a silencer but it does supress the sound some...now on the MP5 that is an actual silencer which is why its real quiet.

alright guys for those of you who have never seen an M4....when u make Recon (force recon a division in the Marines) you have the option of getting a suppresor on your M4...its not exactly a silencer but it does supress the sound some...now on the MP5 that is an actual silencer which is why its real quiet.

What?

I've played the console version of IT and when you hear the sound that is supposed to be the silenced m4 socom firing, when you dont hear any sound at all that means the game is glitching, which is a problem with the console version of IT, i dunno why some of the sounds do that.

I think its just a general bug in the xbox port of the game itself. I was playing the Xbox version today playing swamp airfield and the M4 (unsilenced) and the sound kept glitching and going in and out. Oddly enough you can hear the bullet's "whump" when you hit a guy from really far away sometimes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

redtreas....I've had the same issue....I'll be rockin and rollin in the midst of combat and all of a sudden boommmm!!!! Even the SAW goes silent. Its a silence like where you only hear the shells hitting the ground as you fire. At first I thought it was a silenced weapon but when it occured while I was jamming with the SAW it was freaky. If anyone can offer any ideas on how this works, then this little feature/glitch is KICKASS kool while fighting.

any ideas ????

:o= "EXCUSE ME SIR...CHARLIE DOESN"T SURF "

• 3 months later...