The Most Commonly Used Weapons

duba

Poison the dog, shoot you....

Eh? Who's going to be attacking me that will bother to plan this out.

I don't know about you, but I live in a seriously safe neighbourhood and I definitely don't remember making any enemies in the Mob, nor do I plan to.

Poison the dog, shoot you....

Eh? Who's going to be attacking me that will bother to plan this out.

I don't know about you, but I live in a seriously safe neighbourhood and I definitely don't remember making any enemies in the Mob, nor do I plan to.

*Gets Super-Soaker ready*

:shifty:

At home: What ever i can grab, but if they come in my room, it would be my fist in their face.

In the car: Doors locked at all times, but plenty of crap I can grab.

Out and about with the car: A sharpened 'T' shaped metal bar, can be used like a night stick, halligan tool, anything. Great for crash rescue or self defence. But it is hidden between the carpet and the wall of the boot, for obvious reasons.

(go on, find a spelling etc error there, i dare ya's (this bit dont count))

Spelling error? No. Grammatical? OOOOOOOH YEAH!

Want me to point them out for you?

I got a pair of raging Bull Terriers....if you get pass them, you'll face my maid with her big sushi knives...if you also pass by her....then you got my Bother and his boring jokes......if you pass all of that...then theres me and my half empty pepper spray can...... :rofl:

Who dares?????

In my home I got motion sensors all over the place. If a robber wants to enter then FINE!

Once he/she/they trips the sensors an activation sequence enables. A audible warning plays that says "self destruct has been initiated you now have 2 seconds to evacuate!"

After which 5 pounds of semtex I have hidden under the living room floor will detonate!

YOU CHOSE THE WRONG HOUSE TO ROB TONIGHT DIDN'T YAAAAAA!!!!!! :guns:

If I lose the house who cares? I live in a bunker in the lower basement anyway. ;)

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Who wants a dog with a big ass? What's it gonna do? Fart?

You havent seen my boys.....The Male almost killed a rottweiller twice his size and 15 pounds heavier.

Dont be fooled by their size or their funny looking egg heads....they pack a nasty bite and they are very fast and strong for their size.

Bull-terrier_adulte_AT_pf.jpg

My Bull Terriers are better guards than the Dobermans i had previously.

@Pyro: Just pointing out your security isn't foolproof....

On the contrary, it's all most people would ever need: protection from an unplanned break-in. Like I said, I have no fear of a properly planned attack against my house wherein the attacker would go to the extreme lengths of planning to poison my dog (purchase suitable poison, implant poison into dog's food, get dog's food into house, wait for poison to take effect...) and then shoot me (purchasing a lethal ranged weapon is harder than you'd think in the UK).

So yeah, I reckon with that particular security set-up you'd be safe enough to get a good sleep at night. :P Besides, this is all hypothetical -- I have a 6-year old West Highland terrior and a trio of cats (and I still sleep comfortably!)!

:P

(purchasing a lethal ranged weapon is harder than you'd think in the UK).

Is it though? Think about it. Plenty of people out there (in the UK) with pistols etc. I'm referring to people illegally have them, not those who are allowed to have them (farmer's are allowed shotguns etc).

Then again, it's easy enough to make home made bomb....I won't go into how you would go about doing such a thing because I might get into trouble. *cough* fertiliser *cough* *cough* :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...