MARPAT

ALSO

the M14 does NOT come with 3 round burst. Just single and fully auto.

and...there is no scope on the M14. its iron sights only. the M21 has a scope

Jop. You are right ! I know, this was the first thing all Modders see. :rolleyes: The reason: I have permission to use the M14 Model, but i have NO PERMISSION to use the sound files for my Mod ! Sorry ! (the M14 havent 3rd burts mode...but the MEU are a "Special Forces" and this is a special weapon..ok? :rocky: )

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked shadow, and he said no? Is that right?

The M14 is from PICCOLO (from the Navy Seals Mod). And i asked him few months ago and he answered i can use the model without sound, because the sound is not from him and he cannot give me permission for the sound.

Id love to play this mod but as 2 others above me have said.....where do I put it.. all I have is 15 files weighing in at 5.000k each... no installer and Im lost

????? you should have ONE File app. 81 MB !!!.

There is a installer included.

Or have Rocky uploaded my 5 MB package sent Files ???

Do you have USMCMEU.ace & USMCMEU.c00 - USMCMEU.c13 ?????

Edited by Sixpence

Sixpence, can you add a read me to the mod? i mean im lost! i have no clue on how to install it

Click on the USMC_MEU_10.exe and install it in your X://...Ghost Recon/Mods Folder !

:o:o:o Oh Lord......ROCKY !!!!! Before Upload you should unzipped the files :wall::wall::wall::wall: ......

OK, here is the Solution! You should have a zip File. (cant check this, i have no account to FilePlanet...) You must unzipped with winzip, download it from

www.winzip.com

OK, you unzipped the zip File, than you have many Files ! (USMCMEU.ace - USMCMEU.c13) This Files are packed with winACE. Download winACE from

www.winace.com (its free, but its not for Apple !).

Than pack the all files in 1 Directory and click on the

USMCMEU.ace

after this, winACE unzipped your Files. The Result should be

1 USMC_MEU_10.exe (81.375 KB)

After this, click on this File (its a self insteller) and install in your X://...GhostRecon/Mods Folder.

Thats all !

Edited by Sixpence

I have these files USMCMEU.ace, USMCMEU.c00 through USMCMEU.c13

Each one of these files are 4.88 mb except the USMCMEU.c13 which weighs in at 4.18

There is no installer to speak off and I downloaded from Fileplanet, took 6 and a half hours but I did it! :P

Any help would be greatly welcome

EDIT: looks as though we posted at the same time or at least were writting at the same time, Ill try this and see if I have a go.

Edited by Eyes-Only

I have these files USMCMEU.ace, USMCMEU.c00 through USMCMEU.c13

Each one of these files are 4.88 mb except the USMCMEU.c13 which weighs in at 4.18

There is no installer to speak off and I downloaded from Fileplanet, took 6 and a half hours but I did it! :P

Any help would be greatly welcome

EDIT: looks as though we posted at the same time or at least were writting at the same time, Ill try this and see if I have a go.

(unless of course you tell me to redownload it... in that case Ill become greatly resentful :D

Sounds correct ! ( the last File *.c13 is a little bit smaller)

Now click on the USMCMEU.ace, winACE opens. Check the USMC_MEU_10.exe in the right window and say "unzipped" ( I have a german version, cant say the correct engl. Button !)

The Result is the USMC_MEU_10.exe !