MARPAT

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see no way that I can get to the Col. Before he is killed. I have run directly there and he's dead before i even get close.

Do you kill the first Guard on the front of the little House ? Do that, the mission ends failure if he fire a Weapon...

Be quick, be quiet.

Edited by Sixpence

As a sniper I value stealth, however after installing the mod and patch whenever I fire the M98 it sound like a Paladin mobile howitzer. Oddly enough the sound file for the m98 is correct if I replay the wave file.

You can fix this fairly easily. Just copy and paste the M98 sound file from DS(MP1) into the USMC sound folder and overwrite the original file. ;)

These USMC mods are fantastic!! I really hope you'll be able to make make a Marine mod for Ghost Recon 2 when it comes out (heard it's being worked on) becouse Im afraid this mod is going to get me spoiled. Truley the best Marine mod out their. Keep up the good work :hehe:

Hm, for the Boonie Hat Fans i will complete the MARPAT Series with DESERT MARPAT & Boonies. Included the well-known Backpacks, Radios etc from =MM= Midnights Mods "Shadow".

If you want to play with the new Reticules, Weapons etc, this Skinmod will be compatible with the USMC 31st MEU Mod.

See a early Beta Pic:

http://www.k-foren.de/showthread.php?posti...1956#post691956

yo!six,why is this going to be your last mod for GR?and when is your new mod with the boonie hat-marpat coming?also you should at least have a patch,or a mod to change the head gear,like the helmets with marpat cover.hate to here that this is your last mod,you did such a good job with the marpat mods. :o

Hm, i think, i have enough done for GR. I created 13 Mods, Special Air Services, Comandos, SpezNaz, British Royal Marines 1+2, US 75th Ranger 1+2, British Parachuters,USMC 31st MEU & DESERTS 1 + 2, MetroTarn, Payback...a little bit SFOR...all my preferred Soldiers & Marines.

Now i am tired from long-sitting in front of my PC. I am going to sitting in my swinging chair on my Veranda, play with my 7 year old Daughter and look in to the Sun....and wait for GR 2.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Sixpence

Now i am tired from long-sitting in front of my PC. I am going to sitting in my swinging chair on my Veranda, play with my 7 year old Daughter and look in to the Sun....and wait for GR 2.... :rolleyes:

*sits back and applaudes*

Enjoy your new found peace.

See you when GR2 comes out - we'll be here...

• 2 weeks later...
Mysterious...will send again...

Aha. When my mail was coming in today, I noticed a 15Mb file was being downloaded form the mail server. But, when I looked in my mailbox, there was no sign of it.

So I looked in the Bin, and there it was - one of my email rules must have classified it as spam or a virus, very weird as your email text seems quite ordinary.

Hmm, I'll have to figure out which rule is doing that :(

Anyway, I have got it now, will upload later tonight!