Kafee Soundpack v6.0

Kafee

I've completed the work on my sound pack's sixth version. It has by now become a Total Firefight Sounds Conversion and almost every gun should sound distinct and decent. There might be a little patch coming some day though. :shifty:

Kafee Sounpack v6.1

I hope you like these new sounds!

Edited by Kafee

I cannot thank you enuf for this mod. I have always hated the defualt SA80 and FAL sounds, they just did not sound right to me. Especially as I used to fire the British ver of the FAL when I was in the army. When you fired that sucker, the whole universe heard it. Awsome mate. :drool:

PS if you have winxp or 2000 nt wutever. There is a install maker. just run iexpress to use it.

Edited by Berzerker

Great job!!!

Even better than the last version. The 203 even has the right sound (comph!) and the new death screams are great if not funny! (AIIIIIIEEE!)

This experience is now as real to real combat as can be brought to a PC gaming experience now with this!

The colts and AK's sound real as hell!

Well done! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link SnowFella. I now got the installer working properly,

so here is the brand new 6.1 with installer!

Kafee Sounpack v6.1

I tweaked the M82 a little as SC requested but it's authentic sound so I didn't do much for it.

Your feedback is welcome!

Edited by Kafee

Kafee thank you for this awesome mod...almost ###### in my pants when there appears action...lol.

Some finnish blood in mod community....that's great!!!

Kiitos ihan perkuleesti!

Järkyn hyvä modi...jos vaan joku jaksais tehdä kunnon Suomen Puolustus voimat - Modin ja siihen joku magee kartta kaupantekijäisiksi :rolleyes:

Jatkakaa!!!

:whistle:

Edited by =Rage=Riku

Hello,

first,i beg your pardon for my bad english. :unsure:

I love your pack,Kafee,great job !!! :thumbsup:

I found a little problem with the AN94 and the "three-shoot",

i dare say that "w_aks74u_ts.wav" is corrupt.( ... my english ... :wacko: )

this little suggestion because you are a perfectionist. :yes:

Thx for your mod,bye. :notworthy:

Hello engagé Baleine,

The AN94 is a russian assault rifle with a special ability to shoot 2 rounds almost simultaneously when firing bursts. That explains the w_aks74u_ts and w_ak74_ts.

The 74_ts is for AN94 without GP25, and 74u_ts is for the same weapon but with GP25 attached. This creates a problem when for instance playing Band of Brothers with my sounds, as the AKS74U has 3 round burst.

I do not how how to edit these sounds to work correctly, but because there's no AKS74U in GR for the player to use I thought this wouldnd't be an issue.