Lasted BajaBravo CHR ... GR2 maybe?

Hey BjB...give him a CADPAT Camelbak...trust me, oh and ballistic goggles (that look like Oakley wraps)... ;)

AWSOME work ...as usual

CADPAT Camelback and ballistic goggles - Roger that. :yes:

lol I'm a pain in the butt... are those CADPAT Knee Pads...cuz we got them, with OD plates... :rolleyes:

sorry mate... :P

As always Thom........................outstanding mate!

I've not touched 3dmax in 3 months,and I don't have the disc space to have it on my laptop either!

Way too busy over here to be modding,we were on the ranges today when 3 mortar rounds fell within 200m of us,closest was 100m,the insurgents were aiming at the big US camp next to us........closer to us than it was them!!!

looks good.

i'd really like to see a SF variant, similar to the more "infantry" based loadouts being seen in Afghanistan and Iraq, such as:

SF Iraq

SF Afghanistan

as you can see, there is a lot of "conventional" dress, not sure why this was implemented.

i have several failed attempts at making these guys into GR, mostly because of exporting troubles, i thought i may bring it to the king of GR chr modeling, to perhaps give it a shot, it would be much appreciated.

BJB's pic ain't showing up for me :huh: i'd really love to see that thing :(

Server was down for a while. It's back up. EDIT: Down again. :ermm:

Oh and I never wanna see a title like that of this thread from you again.  :D

I just figured out what you were saying here. The topic title I meant to have was "LATEST", not "Lasted". :oops:

i'd really like to see a  SF variant, similar to the more "infantry" based loadouts being seen in Afghanistan and Iraq, such as:

Acknowledged ;)

Edited by BajaBravo