Exam Progress Thread

Chems

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well, start with Aveys fav subject, Biology, failed that as Avey told me I would many times. But so did the rest of my year so I suck at that. We all gonna have to resit the exams for it in January. Then Design Tech did good in that got a C overall, but need to resit my graphics design paper and bump that up to a B or A overall.

Then Geography and IT :D Well scored straight top level A's so yay for that!

Nice one man.

I remember when I got my result through (which was years ago)..... I got an F for RE, I was well chuffed with that....the exam was like: "Where was Jesus born?", so I put down Milton Keynes for a laugh. I did stuff like that for every question in that exam. Suprisingly, there must have been some truth in my answers - I would have expected to get ungraded with answers like that.

any of you pommy lads who have still got your final year ahead of you, and need hand with your IT, im doin a final year course now, which i imagine would be pretty similar to yours. gimme a yell if you need help!