Shrek2, "Corrupting Youths"

Zantar45

***THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, SIMPY TO EDUCATE!***

If i may say so to educate those who are still in thew dark: Paganism and Wicca are now recognized as a true POSITIVE religion by some group... i cant remeber the name but they are an organization that deals with the worlds religious beliefs... even the christian representatives accepted them as a positive religion... im a wiccan believer and im getting tired of being prosecuted of worshiping the devil! we believe that using power for good and positive change is right and that abusing others or taunting them with magick is wrong and punishable! we dont worship the devil and we dont even believe he exists...

i know this is going to offend someone but here it goes: to give something a name is to give it a power over the human mind. the name "devil" and "Satan" were used against the pagans in the dark ages to keep the christians from loosing their view of god... i will not say that christianism is wrong because i believe firmly in many of their ideas so im not bashing anyone just stating my opinion. hope it doesnt cause a war and get outta hand

El Pantera :thumbsup:

*EDIT*

BTW i scored 26 otta 38 on the "EVIL" list..... im bad :nono:

Edited by pantera_team_a

I wish I had the spare time these people had to think this BS up. Man, if I had that much time... I might, forgive me for saying this, but use it to do something useful.

Jeeze. If we spent just 1/10 of the time that we spend worrying about other people (their religion, sexuality, race, etc etc), and used it on positive things (no, PETA does NOT count, nor does Green Peace... I'm talking Economy, Politics, Military, EDUCATION etc), we might be lightyears ahead of where we are today.

The idiocy of some people amazes me... I wish tolerance was something that could be learned... then it should be a class required in Middle School, High School and College.

I wish I had the spare time these people had to think this BS up. Man, if I had that much time... I might, forgive me for saying this, but use it to do something useful.

Jeeze. If we spent just 1/10 of the time that we spend worrying about other people (their religion, sexuality, race, etc etc), and used it on positive things (no, PETA does NOT count, nor does Green Peace... I'm talking Economy, Politics, Military, EDUCATION etc), we might be lightyears ahead of where we are today.

The idiocy of some people amazes me... I wish tolerance was something that could be learned... then it should be a class required in Middle School, High School and College.

Just wondering, but are you suggesting that taking an interest in the suffering of animals is a waste of time, then I will gladly waste it. Although I don't agree with some of PETA's dumb**** moves, I do agree with their principals. Me and me mum belong to WSPA, World Society for Protection of Animals (or summat to that effect), and they're working on cracking down on roadside zoos and bear baiting (where you chain up a bear and have your dogs fight it, yes it still occurs in some countries) and aisan bear bile farms (bears in cages with tubes coming outta their gall bladders while they're still alive). I'm sorry, sir, but if you consider that a waste of time, I am ashamed of myself for belonging to the human race with you.

[/rant]

Wow, sorry I got all preachy like that. 'Sjust the my mom raised me.

Anywho, back to topic, stupidy of Gothic Checklist.

Just wondering, but are you suggesting that taking an interest in the suffering of animals is a waste of time, then I will gladly waste it.  Although I don't agree with some of PETA's dumb**** moves, I do agree with their principals.  Me and me mum belong to WSPA, World Society for Protection of Animals (or summat to that effect), and they're working on cracking down on roadside zoos and bear baiting (where you chain up a bear and have your dogs fight it, yes it still occurs in some countries) and aisan bear bile farms (bears in cages with tubes coming outta their gall bladders while they're still alive). 

[/rant]

Wow, sorry I got all preachy like that. 'Sjust the my mom raised  me.

Anywho, back to topic, stupidy of Gothic Checklist.

No, I'm merely suggesting Americans (especially) prioritize their concerns.

I'm all for the protection of animals, after we clean up our acts in education and economy (to name a few). We have much bigger issues to worry about than roadside circuses. There are people in our own country killed everyday for money, anger, greed, drugs etc etc. Kids are being shuffled through the education system; there's no longer such a thing as "failing", thanks to G.W.Bush. Enron execs are allowed to steal millions upon millions from their company and screw over hundereds of thousands of workers. While at the same time we're worried about bears being chained wrong.

I'm sorry, sir, but if you consider that a waste of time, I am ashamed of myself for belonging to the human race with you.

I'm surprised you're not ashamed to be a part of the human race knowing that people like Bundy, Bin Laden, McViegh, Hitler, Jack the Ripper and thousands of others exist(ed) among society.

Like I said, Americans (especially) need to adjust their priorities in life.

Edited by Ruin

Meh, I know, but like I said, it was a rant. Rants don't always make perfect sense. I beg 1 million forgivenesses, sir.

But anywho, in my opinion, I don't really care about humans as much (yes, I am evil) because adults can take care of themselves, and if you survive long enough to be an adult, you're not innocent anymore anyways... well unless you'r Mother Theresa or something....

Bundy? Who dat?

@The Slink: Don't worry, rant wasn't directed at you, I'm a uhhhh.... carnivour myself... yep, I can't understand that girl, Vegan and straight edge....

• 2 weeks later...

Anyways, saw this film tonight thought it was excellent, really really funny about the best thing Ive seen all year, top notch, and it has the added advantage of having something to do with modeling. Very funny film this is Id recommend it to everyone. And the Cockney accented gay guy is very funny, but defiantly the singing is best.