Canadian Operatives 2

Loke

Downloaded CO2 by Bajab, best mod I've played altough it is insanely hard at times.

And it keeps crashing to desktop. Annoying. Seems like it happens when I press shift and try to use the command map. Below is my ike-thingy:

GhostRecon caused an Access Violation in module GhostRecon.exe at 001b:006f58a5.

Exception handler called in Main Thread.

Anyone else had this problem? (btw I have the patched version of CO2)

thankeee :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm. I had a similar problem, but found it was due to Windows "HotKeys" or some such C.rapola... seems if i hit Ctrl or Shft like 5 plus times I'd get a CTD... I had to disable it.

Some more standard questions - Which Mission BTW? Any other mods active? GR DS/It/1.4? Using the CO2 start up schnib?

ahhh....should've thought of that. Bloody hate hotkeys

And it has crashed on every mission so far, have played up to mission 5 I think. Running DS and IT patched at 1.4, no other mods active. Haven't noticed if the CO2 startup program makes a difference

just checked and it doesn't seem to make a difference when using the startup thingy. and it only crahses after having pressed shift several times, so I'm thinking ....hotkeys!

How do I disable the little buggers?