Ghost Recon.net Forums

Code Ocelot

Latest version: 1.01

Size: 1,539 kB

Required: Ghost Recon, Desert Siege, Island Thunder

Download links:

Just letting everyone know that the campaign me and [TCS]BlackMamba have been making has been released! :thumbsup:

Here are some menu screens for you to... err... look at. :yes:

co01.jpg

co02.jpg

co03.jpg

co04.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically about a Russian arms dealer who has sold weapons to a Middle Eastern country. The player is sent in to get them back. :o=

But you'll have to download it yourself to find out more. :P

Edited by Recon

Great missions! One suggestion would be to use BMP's for enemy APC's instead of Bradly fighting vehicles since Bradley's are US apc's and BMP's might be more appropriate for OPFOR, other than that Great first mod.

No probs. Maybe BY gave you 50% more bandwidth too though :thumbsup:

They did here! :D

Played the campaign Recon, and I have to say it was good. :) My favourite parts were guarding the general (3rd IIRC) and then overseeing the meeting in the last mission. :o=

Great missions! One suggestion would be to use BMP's for enemy APC's instead of Bradly fighting vehicles since Bradley's are US apc's and BMP's might be more appropriate for OPFOR, other than that Great first mod.

Rumor has it the arms dealer sold them those too! :P

Rumor has it the arms dealer sold them those too! :P

Oh, yeh... that is what happened. Well planned out this. :yes::P

And thanks for the positive feedback Avey and Jay! Glad you liked it. :thumbsup:

Edited by Recon

Realy good missions ... only 1 thing .. on missions 2 I helped clear south reigon of the refinary, all I then did was enter the refinary shoot 1 guy in office and checked for documents then it finished mission ... no demo at refinary and no destruction of warehouse? Is that s script problem .. anywho - still good missions thoughout. :D

on missions 2 I helped clear south reigon of the refinary, all I then did was enter the refinary shoot 1 guy in office and checked for documents then it finished mission ... no demo at refinary and no destruction of warehouse? Is that s script problem

Well that's BlackMamba's mission so I'm not really sure. If you had the threat indicator on, did it go off (ie. all enemies eliminated)? It should say "All Enemies Eliminated" if that happens which does end the mission.

Thanks for the feedback. :rocky:

Here is a small patch to correct the issues mentioned above.

Patch (31 KB)

UPDATE: The first post has been updated with the latest version. It fixes the missions as well as the briefing sounds. :thumbsup:

Edited by Recon