The dawn of a new game...VBS1

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone with the pull please dont hesitate to tell them to straighten themselves out. Ill be receiving my copy from Australia perfectly legally and ill be happy. At least Coalascent wont get my money.

Take care

i dont know who coalescent is, but someone could kick your a.rse for using it the US, im talkin legal airse kickin. When u go to install it, the usalu box full or stuff to read and accept comes up, except down the bottom it says something along the lines of not for distribution or use in the US. Again, a rough quote. So yeah, id be careful about stickin it to the man, cos if your buyin it, BIA have your details. I dont think theyd even ship to the US.

Frickin great war story Mike. I loved it so much I showed it to my wife.

Good to see so much enjoyment coming from one of my missions :)

Next mission is under development and this time it's in the subtropical map (East Timor?.... :-" )

Main difference in this mission is that you are an ASLAV commander, rather than a foot soldier. This time you have to coordinate driver and gunner to ensure your survival. Fast forward 1999 and assume the TNI finally decided that aussies have no place in a former Indonesian held city. The Komoro airfield is quiet now, so minimal ADF troops are stationed there.

Until the TNI stage a land/air attack.

Hold the airport in your ASLAV or call for SASR support via S70. Either way, the bad guys must be put down.

BTW - duck your heads over the airfield, a C130 wants to take off!

More later.

:)

PS - Who's a FLASH expert here? I have 5 sigs that I would like to form into one, but don't have the tools or the tradecraft.........

PS - Who's a FLASH expert here? I have 5 sigs that I would like to form into one, but don't have the tools or the tradecraft.........

i dun know no flash, but i can make it into a .gif, kinda like a slide show. To keep it sized right, it would have to just go frame by frame, no fancy fading or anything., <_<

Offer's there if you need it...

Sounds good to me

right!

send me the pics u want in it, either hosted through a PM, or just emailed to:

southoftheborderdownmexicoway@hotmail.com

*make sure the subject line is in capitals, and says something meaningful, or it may get lossed in all the crap that comes my way*

ill get to it tomorrow, now it is time to watch some quality band of brothers, then sleep, precious precious sleep :yawn::yawn:

Nice screenies and a great Model!

Time for another warstory? Anyone?

...lol

Yeah Mate more warries...

@ Viper:- Looking forward to the mission mate... should be a lot of fun. Esp now the Indons have Mil-17's and Mil-24's fun times ahead....Hmm ASLAV vee MIl-24....