Would anyone make a skin for me?

I totally disagree with you there. I have requested and received help from several of the gentlemen on these Forums. Perhaps its the manner of the request or the item thats being requested that stifles the response.

i dont get it when ever someone request anything on the forums they never get it

Personally, I'm afraid. That combination would just make me ill. :blink:

But otherwise, you mean the skin with that pattern or like a shirt pattern? And which civilian model? or a new model? That would determine which original skin you use.

Hey, how long does it take to make a vehicle, i mean rendering the texture, physics and other stuff? Coz im thinkin of startin maybe..

Depends alot on the vehicle, and what resources are available. A simple car with lots of reference photos would take a day or two. A tank could take a while. Making the texture could take longer than making the model.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get into this now, you'll need the basic stuff for modelling anything in GR, a copy od Kinetix 3D Studio MAX (at least v.3) and a copy of Adobe Photoshop for the textures. And just have some patience, it you are planning on modelling for the first time, it'll take a lil bit of familiarizing yourself with the programs, especially 3DS. Piggyson had some good tutorials on that.

thanks, maybe this stuff sounds a bit bigger than i thought it would :unsure: . .

I had Poser installed a while ago had a alook at it once but never did again so i uninstalled it, Didn't get much time for it...

it you are planning on modelling for the first time, it'll take a lil bit of familiarizing yourself with the programs,

Yep, maybe i'll pass on the modelling lol :ph34r: