Does GR2 have peeking?

Mesh

I was talking to [RS]Blaze who went to E3 yesterday and the guy he was talking to said a lot features weren't in the demo they were showing. For instance, he said in the demo version at E3 that crouching wasn't included because they were rushing to get a demo ready. So I'm sure we will have the peeking, crouching, prone features in the final release. Don't see why they woulnd't.

I was talking to [RS]Blaze who went to E3 yesterday and the guy he was talking to said a lot features weren't in the demo they were showing. For instance, he said in the demo version at E3 that crouching wasn't included because they were rushing to get a demo ready. So I'm sure we will have the peeking, crouching, prone features in the final release. Don't see why they woulnd't.

Yes, I can confirm first hand you can PEEK, CROUCH, and go PRONE in the E3 Xbox demo. On the Xbox controller you use the digital control pad (the one that looks like an addition sign).

LELT, and RIGHT on the pad makes the character peek. UP and DOWN changes the character posture from STANDING, CROUCHING, AND PRONE.