GR2 @E3: A Fan's View

JT_Snowman

I get the impression that OTS is just an option in PC, that you can play the game entirely in FPV. I would like an option to switch ingame from one to the other if so desired, like H & D 2. :rolleyes: I am like you, I play FPV in all games, even Hitman Contracts :blink: I would like to have the choice, yes, I am pro choice, to change to OTS once in a while. Some might want to play in OTS all the time. Just give us the choice.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the impression that OTS is just an option in PC, that you can play the game entirely in FPV. I would like an option to switch ingame from one to the other if so desired, like H & D 2. :rolleyes: I am like you, I play FPV in all games, even Hitman Contracts :blink: I would like to have the choice, yes, I am pro choice, to change to OTS once in a while. Some might want to play in OTS all the time. Just give us the choice.

:wall: I agree with you to a point my only concern is that we remain user friendly in the game process. :o= ...the format of the game should have stayed the same and added more game play if they wanted but choice is always good and i perfer one person shooters so to speak....hawk